skunk #1 question.

beats

hi there, i,ve just grown out skunk#1 from the skunkman and was wondering if any1 has a smoke report mainly concerned about potency, i grew mine in hydro and they look like doing around 8oz each, its a shame there were only 3 of them..       beats...

Sampled a few of Skunkman's buds from various Skunk#1's a friend o'mine grew out and they were delicious -- a nice, all-purpose stone, not too couchlocky, reasonably long lasting.  And, as you noticed, killer yield. Some plants leaned toward fruity tasting.

Got a clone in the veggin' closet, myself;)

hello phyto, i,ve just finished drying them and wow the three did 23oz dry and the runt of the three did around 2-3 oz, i,m totally amazed, the main prob was veggin height they stretch #### of a lot in flower. i agree with the fruity thing as well and the smoke is a good allround high. for a free giveaway or at worst 20 quid a packet these beans can not be beaten.         peace........b.

Hey, beats.  As a huge fan of old school skunk, I was delighted to see those Skunk#1's so widely distributed.  Enjoy that bountiful harvest!

My pheno is a fruity, high yielder but is kept as a mother plant and hasn't yet been cloned.  Am working with Blueberry, Sweet Tooth #3 and Shishkeberry until I get around to propagating the Skunk#1... speaking of which, it might pay to bear in mind what a great strain Skunk#1 is for hybridizing.

:P