Guest wurzel1970

Guest wurzel1970

here we go with my diary for spring 2018 ..

DAY 1

grow style ..  indoors , tent in the attic

tent .. growlabs gl150

medium .. jacks magic compost

nutes ..  bio bizz fish mix , OT grow , bio bizz bloom

light ..  600w HPS , parabolic 1 meter shade , lumatek switchable ballast , soft start , heavy duty timer

fans ..  6" can fan L1 , 6" rhino carbon filter , STR speed controller , 2 x clipon fans

heat .. 3 x 80w tube heaters , 1 x bambino oil filled radiator

thank you dinafem mark for the blue hash and cali hash plant seeds , currently smoking some blue hash  :)  

very nice , kinda sweet and moreish  ;)

1 x california hash plant

1 x blue hash

1 x OG kush

2 x shark attack

1 x remo chemo ( attitude freebie )

seeds hit the compost last night 19 feb 2018 , no soaking , no tissue , just straight into the compost , about 4 mill deep , light sprinkle of compost over the top , small spray of water , then into the germinating tank  

this jacks magic compost is very very good , light and crumbly , i always riddle the compost first ( this stuff hardly needed it )  :)

AND SO IT BEGINS...

looking good mate, I done the blue hash for last years seeds for diary completion, it was a decent smoke but I chopped a bit early, it could have gone to nearly ten weeks but I chopped at about 8.5 weeks, I also have the cali hash plant growing now for this years diary, I will be switching it to flower in a weeks time....

you've got some nice strains on the go, good luck with them bud....

• Like 3

Firstly thank you for getting your Dinafem adventure up and running on the UK420 forum :)

Secondly a nice selection of Dinafem strains which should produce some variety in both the grow and end product (which will be fun)

Finally fingers crossed for 100% germination and I hope that all seedlings make there way above ground  :yep: .

Needless to say I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :bong:

Thank you for honouring our seed4diary agreement and I can not wait to watch this grow unfold :yep:

Best of luck my friend and I'll check back in in the next update  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Guest wurzel1970
On 2/20/2018 at 0:39 PM, craigfjyp said:

looking good mate, I done the blue hash for last years seeds for diary completion, it was a decent smoke but I chopped a bit early, it could have gone to nearly ten weeks but I chopped at about 8.5 weeks, I also have the cali hash plant growing now for this years diary, I will be switching it to flower in a weeks time....

you've got some nice strains on the go, good luck with them bud....

cheers mate  :)

i took my blue hash to 9 weeks , a little bud rot on the main colas , but was a good yield ;)

and i made some butter , ooooooooooooh my oh my , stunning body relaxation 

and cali hash plant is maybe my fave dinafem strain , such a tasty smooth yummy smoke 

On 2/20/2018 at 0:41 PM, botanics said:

Grow them well Wurzel and some tasty choices there bud :lucky:

hoping for some nice variety with these strains :)

On 2/22/2018 at 10:00 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Firstly thank you for getting your Dinafem adventure up and running on the UK420 forum :)

Secondly a nice selection of Dinafem strains which should produce some variety in both the grow and end product (which will be fun)

Finally fingers crossed for 100% germination and I hope that all seedlings make there way above ground  :yep: .

Needless to say I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :bong:

Thank you for honouring our seed4diary agreement and I can not wait to watch this grow unfold :yep:

Best of luck my friend and I'll check back in in the next update  :)

All the best 

Mark..

cheers mark  :)

gonna be a superb smoke for the summer  :D

Guest wurzel1970

DAY 8

5 out of the 6 have popped ..

only the chemo remo is being stubborn , after searching the boards i see that others have problems with these seeds also..

so i gently dug the seed out , and YES , shell was still very hard , so with a careful touch i gently cracked the shell and YES again , it had germed..!! , tiny tail..

this has gone back into the pot , carefully inserted and back with the others , hopefully she we will be fine , got there just in time tbh , noted for future reference for tough shells  :)

really really cold right now , so havent been into the attic..  

GL150 needs a damn good clean  ;)

might be firing it up at the weekend ..

my camera blows so cannot get yummy close ups of the seedlings  :(

here the best i can do..

large.P1020125.JPG

thank you for reading  :)

You're gonna be well sorted with those.  ATB with the grow, hopefully the cold snap will be away before you move tpo the loft:yep:

• Like 3

Very nice to see 5 happy, healthy babies above ground and looking mighty fine  :)

Remo chemo can for want of a better word be a pain to germinate. Rather she just needs more attention and very fussy about varying conditions. @Badbadger has a full thread up "operation germination" at the top page of this section :yep:

Now you have given the shell a gentle hand fingers crossed she pops through  :yep:

Off to a very nice start :) and as always thank you for taking the time to update your diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Guest wurzel1970
On 2/27/2018 at 1:32 PM, jadenugs said:

Good luck with the grow mate, sounds like a nice variety ;)

love a bit of variety , its the spice of life  :)

On 2/27/2018 at 2:31 PM, sroporilshoot said:

You're gonna be well sorted with those.  ATB with the grow, hopefully the cold snap will be away before you move tpo the loft:yep:

was a month of four seasons..!!

seen - 7  

now we have + 9

attic is almost tropical now  :D

On 2/27/2018 at 10:03 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Very nice to see 5 happy, healthy babies above ground and looking mighty fine  :)

Remo chemo can for want of a better word be a pain to germinate. Rather she just needs more attention and very fussy about varying conditions. @Badbadger has a full thread up "operation germination" at the top page of this section :yep:

Now you have given the shell a gentle hand fingers crossed she pops through  :yep:

Off to a very nice start :) and as always thank you for taking the time to update your diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

thank you mark  :)

operation emergency fiddle germination was a bust  :(  ah well..  5 out of 6 aint bad 

Guest wurzel1970

DAY 15

the remo chemo was a bust...  :(

so i rushed something else..  ;)

blim burn kabrales , germed in 4 days  :D

5 other seedlings are looking real nice and are now in the clean and warm GL150..  

the two on the left are cherry tomatoes  :)  

more toms to be germed very soon

only been in there a few hours and they are still super young and very fragile ..

small amount of water from underneath only , no nutes yet  ..........

just gotta be patient and get them in final pots sometime next week  :)

here are this weeks pics...

large.P1020125.JPGlarge.P1020130.JPGlarge.P1020132.JPGlarge.P1020136.JPGlarge.P1020137.JPGlarge.P1020139.JPGlarge.P1020140.JPGlarge.P1020143.JPGlarge.P1020144.JPGlarge.P1020145.JPG 

thank you for reading  

:)

Sorry to hear that Remo did not make it my friend. She can be a tricky strain to start, maybe if this grow goes well and you like our genetics we can do a colab  :yep:

So far steady growth and I foresee a potting up in the very near future  :yep:

Nice to see other plants none cannabis related being started :)

Looking good so far mate and I'll check back in on the next update  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Good luck with these buddy:yep:

Blue hash is a great strain and a lovely smoke!

I have 1 bud left that I'm saving for the weekend.:smokin:

Definitely a strain I will be doing again!

• Like 2