New Strains Growers needed!!

Dinafem-Mark

@Dinafem-Mark  have asked the wife and she says I'm allowed to do them lol (pm the details in a mo)

For those who don't know,I refuse to do any of the growing other than opening the seed packs and cropping the buds, yep im livin' the dream with a grow slave lol 

(I'm really not that useless but not far from it lol)

• Like 9

@bazzo Please drop me a pm with name and mailing info mate. Glad to have you along for the ride  :)

This is going to be fun :yep:

All the best 

Mark.

@doobie01 have got your pm mate on my HSO account  :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I could ideally need you to start asap :bong:

Mine will be getting germed as soon as they come through the door :D

• Like 5

@Dinafem-Mark

I'd be very interested in taking on some new genetics, so would welcome an opportunity to grow either of your new strains.  Please let me know if slots are still available, and what i'd need to do to get my name on a list?

• Like 1

@bazzo glad to see you here mate,I've seen your grows right from the start and you've done real well with them in your awesome set up.

It'll be great to see you do them outdoors though and genuinely can't wait to see them rise from a tiny seed to a cannabis behemoth under that Spanish Sun.

Good luck man.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, bazzo said:

How many seeds is it..   would like to see under leds as well.  

It will be 5 seeds of each strain mate  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 4

@The Old Boy Drop me a pm mate then this is it. We have 12 members so should be good :)

@unity sorry mate all places have now gone but keep a look out over the next 7-14 days as we still have Auto DinaMed to come  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

I always set a number which originally was 8. That changed to 10 and now 12 lol

Got to love how enthusiastic and supportive the UK420 community can be :)

Seeds should all being well go out this week and we should have some new strains growing within the month :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 5