do i need an air stone for my wilma system

skorpio777

im gowing to start growing in a wilma 10 pot.   do i need an air stone and if so which one ( i buy from ebay mostly ) 

what else do i need using this system. 

for first grow im going to also use clay balls

skorpio777 I use submersible aquarium fish tank filters in my wilmas  600litres turnover ideal because if any shit falls in res filters pick it up, better than any air stones, and all I do is clean them every 2 weeks, and i see you have gone for the clay balls good choice easy once you get the hang of it all, someone should always be around to help you out on this site I'm guessing good luck

When I last used wilmas,I just added an extra maxi-jet pump into the res,and just left it on 24hrs a day to keep the nutes re-circulating,otherwise they will just sit on the bottom of the res,they need to be mixed.ATB.

If you feed 3 or 4 times a day the res will be aerated with the nutes returning to the res, all you need extra in the res is a fish tank heater set at 20c. Why spend more than you need.