phenom

How can we have a fair vote on legalisation when we have a corrupt government the lib dems said three years ago Theresa may doctored a cannabis report to say how dangerous it was and now the new drug minister who's husband works for British sugar and is growing about 40 acres of cannabis for gw pharmacy. How can they grow cannabis but we cannot and if its for gw pharmacy that means cannabis has medical value which the government keep denying makes you wonder how much money the government are making from cannabis by keeping illegal 

• Like 3

Its legal already if you don't recognise the authority being imposed on us.

Legalisation is control in another name and it will rip the soul out of the scene we belong to. 

It will become a massive,bottomless,emotionless business opportunity and that is not how many of us want to live.

The human compassion many members show time after time here will be buried under a massive pile of £20 notes.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 10

it would make it easier for people like me ( disabled in a wheelchair) to get hold of it i find it extremely hard to get hold of and i think if it is legalised we might get a shop so at least i can buy it  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Badbadger said:

It will become a massive,bottomless,emotionless business opportunity

Too late for that mate.

49 minutes ago, phenom said:

it would make it easier for people like me ( disabled in a wheelchair) to get hold of it i find it extremely hard to get hold of and i think if it is legalised we might get a shop so at least i can buy it  

Absolutely. It doesn't matter how many folk talk about normalisation, or the death of "Cannabis culture" brought about by legalisation, when all you want is to be able to medicate without fear of persecution.. 

Edited by Cambium
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Badbadger said:

Legalisation is control in another name and it will rip the soul out of the scene we belong to. 

I say get those floodgates open.

Normalise the smell, the sale and consumption and we can all carry on growing whatever we want with no risk of the front door coming off at 6am.

The government know a THC limit will be unenforceable (but it'll keep the 'anti-druggie' robots happy.)

• Like 2

Government policy is ever designed to assist those that need assistance, it never has and never will, government is the enemy of the people and that's what you need to sort out or rather, whoever pulls their strings.

Cut the head off and the snake dies :yep:

• Like 1

I live in a rural area and have no friends that smoke it I cannot walk the streets as they say to find someone and apart from posting a ad in my local paper I cannot get any looking at growing it but until things are ready I am still looking at three months without it and in pain 

• Like 1

It annoys the fuck out of me when all we talk about are the negative consequences of the legalisation of Cannabis. Particularly when we already endure most of the downsides of a hyper-capitalised market already. Good or bad, there are regulations on all trade. Those regulations ebb and flow with societies, but they're almost always there in some form or another, again for good or bad.

Just like in any aspect of life in general, those that have a deep interest, or specific need of something, will keep that thing alive. We do it now, well continue to do it if there is a mass market, or harsher attempts to control home growing. I'm prepared to take up that challenge just so Joe bloggs, or phenom up there, or myself can, in times of need, purchase essential medicine without fear of persecution or poor production quality impacting further on health.

• Like 12

Its because these government types have literally said they've locked people in jail for their own good, to protect people because its bad and that was a lie they've never really admitted to.

After first endorsing the idea that cannabis makes you insane and all kinda of propaganda so that the conversation cant even be had because its been made too complex and just awful to even bother argueing about they then went onto it being about money, they want MORE taxes? for what? what the fuck have they been doing with the 600 BILLION POUNDS OF TAXES they get each year?

It cant be trusted that cannabis be regulated correctly, they wont admit their faults, they wont admit that loads of people were innocent and they had crimes done to them, its pretty obvious the negative effect of prison, your family life being turned upside down etc are FARRRRRRRR WORSE on the brain and body than cannabis is and can ever really be.

Now, they're trying to act like they're the sensible ones and they just want to control shit, its so so so obvious, They're just waiting for us to get sick of waiting, sick of being normal so that we give in and literally ask them to LEGALLY make it so that, in law it is written that WE WANT THE LAW to say what I and you, me, they can and cant have in OUR OWN BODY.

Thats what its really all about.

They want all the money, they want everything, if you cant beat em, JOIN EM, thats all they've done, they cant defeat all of us but they can just take it over and fuck all up because they can just put their shitty weed everywhere compared to us, they will flood the system with shite and peoples minds will grow to think THATS the stuff.

Its just such an insane arguement that we know the government are wrong and they're just people and theres MORE OF US and yet we think we have to listen to them EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE WRONG, WE JUST HAVE TOO? thats legit why WE'RE wrong, we're not even doing whats right because some nutters say its not allowed because its written on paper and they have a payed guard force that will break into your house and kidnap you and its acceptable. You even said it yourself, people who are DIEING AND ILL they get prosecuted all the same, LAWS THE LAW, fucking legit evil and we put up with it? MENTAL MENTAL MENTAL????

Edited by FunkyJazzJesus
  • Like 2

I don't see what any of that has to do with me being able to purchase something that yes, may not be as good a medicine as one selected and carefully grown by me, but is something that will alleviate my nausea, help me eat, increase the chances of me sleeping, calm the surging cramps general pain and discomfort, mediate my mental health, moderate my immune system and generally make day to day life considerably more bearable, without fear of persecution.

Like I said, we work hard to keep Cannabis alive already and the tentacles of capitalism are already all over it. Well just carry on doing what we do anyway, just like any interesting aspect of the world that has been watered down and bastardised by our economic model. But there are times when crops fail, or circumstances conspire against us and during those times, just like when crops have failed throughout the history of humanity, I want to be able to trade for the things I need without fear of persecution.  

• Like 6

We should argue for the law to be removed rather than MORE laws. Its just simple but when you debate the very people who rely on laws for their livelihood, more laws is better for them. We know that unless we bend to THEIR will, they wont change anything.

We're allowed to but we dont, theres so many ways things could be but this is the way it is now, problem is clarifying what THIS means, yeah the physical world is a certain way and reactions have to occur to change them but whats in control? Is the brain in control? If you brain see's a stimuli and that stimuli goes into the brain and the brain has learned that, oh thats bad, then your brain respond by making chemicals that make you feel bad and if you keep repeating this, you just get addicted to doing that, a learned mental reflex.

If i believe that the government is just going to keep going in the direction that i hate, then my brain makes me feel bad because i dont like what i think about that. I think that i am very lucky to even have an imagination at this point and that scares me thinking that we're just being mentally abused in the same sense that, as an adult you know a child doesnt know SO MANY THINGS and you could easily exploit it, they're not going to mention it and even if they do, ive already tried so many ways, i have an arsenal of methods to deploy and break up the young childs inqueiries because they have to think and contemplate, giving me time to plan ahead.

Now im NOT suggesting that we remove our adult freedom because basically its obvious that brains can easily be manipulated and say that basically people who've thought outside of the "norms" of living have a major advantage over people who dont, they are unaware. Like if you work inside the government, you know how much the laws are really regarded, how to get around them, who deciedes, how they decide, where as someone on the outside just presumes and usually thinks, well it must be serious.

Like if you were thinking about atoms all day or thinking about the psychology of the brain all day, you'd be much different to someone who says, left school, worked in asda, doesnt have much time outside of that etc.

We are supposed to want to know everything, so we're informed and intelligent for our own protection. Thinking something is too complex so just let it be shitty, thats fucking crazy. If you let people lie or tell you information that will make you act a different way than you would if you knew ALL the information, then thats a lie, thats misdirecting you on purpose knowing that you'll act if you only SOME information.

This stuff is being 100% ABUSED. We know this for a FACT its because of cannabis we know this, first hand. You know that before you know about it, its likely you've either heard its bad or you know someone and they say its fine but obviously the law part, that makes you think its bad cause law also makes you think of, like killing someone is wrong and there are laws to state that. But you have cannabis and low and behold you realise people who dont know, are just saying stuff? they actually have no idea and they act like they do have an idea and you can see this cognitive mismatch for all its glory, weed didnt have this enlightening effect itself, the plant, no no, its the surrounding presumptions about weed that create this awareness, the fact you can bare witness, first hand, to people thinking you're good but then if you smoke weed and even if you were the whole time, they think you're not good?

Its incredible. We dont have to sit back at all. If we do, we are actually letting it happen, we are letting losers win, we are letting people be lied to and that is now the truth and you become the nutcase eventually for being honest. Im pretty sure nobody wants that. Its like a witchhunt if you say, well hey guys, erm....i dont think witches exist, guess what. You're a witch.

Edited by FunkyJazzJesus
  • Like 1

Real change can and often does happen incrementally (unless violence comes into play). Legalisation and regulation is the path to the consciousness shift you're talking about.

And if we're being unrealistic rather than practical about this discussion. It's not no rules that we should be trying to attain, but rules without rulers.  

• Like 1

When I was a youngster every bridge and wall had 'FREE THE WEED' 'BAN the BOMB' or 'STOP the WAR'. I'd like to see a campaign of daubing Free The Weed everywhere again. We can argue and complain on this forum but no-one is hearing us. How about getting more visible?

• Like 6

we need to bring london to a standstill a big campaign the suffrajets did it gay people did it both campaigned for the law to change and they won and that is what we need to do something that gets noticed NOTHING dangerous but a loud demo stating the facts with mps to cannabis clubs all saying the same thing at the same time in the same place if we say a thousand people marching from parliament to downing street that would get noticed. Has anyone any ideas    

• Like 4

I agree with the sentiments here. Rules without rulers, thats just like being in a family, you know you shouldnt kill your brother or sister just because you do, even if they do something fucked up. We should come clean and hold our hands up and be honest and let the truth do the talking and say hey, look, im not gonna stop doing this because its good, if you wanna add rules, change rules, remove rules thats fine but you're just gonna be chasing after us, fair enough. If you wanna waste your life hunting us down, why?

Like bear is saying, make our voice heard but not the voice to an ear that wants to hear, our real voice like saying look this is what we do and thats that. Tell them its never going to stop, say it. I think this idea that we COULD change just keeps shit going on forever, cause we COULD change, but this has been happening since it was banned. No matter what the evidence, at the time, people didnt really know about how cannabis did anything scientifically and we thought it was alright just based on senses, then science proved it was fine and still, not good enough. We should stop being dopey and being like children argueing against parents like pretending we're ill so we dont have to go to school instead of just saying what we really think.

We arent fighting them, they're fighting us. We're just trying to be.

If they wont leave us alone then we should be allowed to fight back cause its fucking ridiculous and im not just gonna stand there and watch people get fucked over.

Edited by FunkyJazzJesus
  • Like 5