Chong's Choice in Paradise

old creekers

Hi UK420, after winning these seeds in the Paradise crimbo competition it's time to do a diary of them. Here they are....

large.5a39a525b1c95_ChongsChoice.jpg

I had a huge grin ripping the packets open that had a picture of Tommy Chong on them,  as I was well into cannabis when UP In Smoke was released and watched it countless times :smokin:

I'm betting maybe I have a bigger grin when enjoying the harvest   lol 

Chong's Choice will be grown in reused coco in a 2.4 x 1.2m tent, with a mix of hps and led lighting and using rhizotonic with Bionova a+b to feed them.

Plan to finish in 6 L pots

All 9 seeds were soaked in water for 18 hrs at 24 degrees then into pre warmed seedling soil in small pots in the heated propagator, 48 hours later all 9 appeared within a few hours of each other. Really delighted at the 100% germ rate. Hoping that's a good sign for grow ahead :)  They went under the 110W fluorescent propagation light today and are a couple of days old.

large.5a835ebd32a64_chongschoice.jpglarge.5a835eb3e3c11_chongschoiceg1.jpglarge.5a835eab43e94_chongschoicef.jpglarge.5a835ea7c802e_chongschoiced.jpglarge.5a835ea3b2b31_chongschoicec.jpg

Looking forward to all 3 strains for sure, first Paradise grow :smokin:

• Like 15
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice one @paradiseseeds, really looking forward to see how chong's choice does too.

Plants are now 12 days old and still under the 110w propagation light,  doing well. Plan is to get them under the hps in next few days and into bigger pots with coco. They are getting 1ml/l root stim at the moment as the seedling soil has enough feed for them at the moment. All of the plants will be getting topped in the next week.

Few pictures from last night

large.5a9156b021ce2_Chongschoicebbvc.jpglarge.5a9156bb808f3_Chongschoicebbvcsbb.jpglarge.5a9156b5a4f65_Chongschoicebbvcs.jpglarge.5a9156c10f016_Chongschoice_.jpg

:smokin:

• Like 1

Thanks @Phoenix , they will be going under 400W of hps today and I am hoping in a few weeks, if funds allow to upgrade to some cmh lighting by the time they are ready to switch to 12/12.

• Like 1

Cheers,  lets hope for a great smoke report for all 3 strains  :)

Just put them under the hps and will be potting up into coco very soon as they all have roots coming through bottom of seedling pots.

picture under hps...

large.5a929cf4b5fff_Chongschoicebbvcsbbnn.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...