Next Week!

Dinafem-Mark

22 minutes ago, the lone deranger said:

@Dinafem-Mark you're prettier than I imagined mate. lol 

lollollol

I must say I do look good in a dress lol

This is our media queen Jas  :yep: very good at our media management and if I'm not mistaken she was on Spanish t.v. adverts. I'll have to look into this more :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 9

Awesome! Great work Dinafem! Those strains look wicked... Love the Purps! If you got the pineapple pheno... With blueberry... Can't imagine   how that would taste! And the purple moby dick! That looked serious! But the dinamed CBD auto would be super beneficial for my garden where September starts to get overshadowed by a stupid Holly tree... Decisions decisions!  Cheers @Dinafem-Mark :yep:

• Like 4

dinamed  cbd auto    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   now thats grabbed me by the lovespuds mate ....  how would they do outdoors mate ?

......ohhh   and by the way mate ....that coloured top in the vid  really   sets your eyes off nicely  ...lol   :toldya:

Edited by vortex
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, The Old Boy said:

Anything with the P.A.K in will be perfect

Very true. Our pak is one of my favourite strains and a true representation of indica genetics :yep:

2 beautiful ladies coming ;) with one pure cbd auto ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2