Green Poison or Sweet Cheese Non Fast but very fast!

Chester Copperpot

Got some Green Poison and Sweet Cheese growing, both non-fast, and 6 weeks into flowering one of them is looking ready or not far off ready, but only by days I think. I'm presuming this one is going to be the Green Poison, but since they are mixed up I don't know for sure. Has anybody else had a non-fast GP or SC flower this quick before? I will try to get some photos tomorrow if I can. Cheers.

• Like 2

there is a green poison that flowers crazy fast in the feminised range chester ..its probably the same one sweet seeds used in the making of their fv version .only done one sweet cheese before and cant recall its speed 

• Like 3

Glad to have it to be honest Vince, although yield looks less compared to the rest I'm not too fussed about that. I've been expecting the green poison out the bunch to flower quicker than the sweet cheese and although I'm clearly getting a faster 3 out of a total of 8 (one of the faster 3 being this super fast looking one), the remaining 5 are at various stages but still a close call. Don't even know how many plants of each I got. Properly mixed from the pop lol

I have grown the fast version and noticed they weren't as big as the non-fast, so yeah this is probably the pheno used in the FV. I'd not thought of that for some reason  :doh:

• Like 2

Here she is. 5 weeks and 6 days to be precise.

Looks like another week on these photos. She looks quicker in reality. I'll let her go another week at the most I think. It's getting crowded and the rest could do with a bit more room to finish off. It'll drop the humidity a bit as well :yep:

large.rps20180207_112011.jpglarge.rps20180207_111919.jpg

• Like 6

Nice one mate, you're doing a very fine job on your plants ;)

Thanks for sharing and very glad to see these beautiful flowers.

Sweet smokes!

jaypp

• Like 2

Cheers mates!

95% chances on Green Poison as the fastest plant :yep:

Sweet Cheese is super ultra-fast in F1 Fast Version. In its original version it is kinda fast, but not as much as Green Poison.

Looking great. Enjoy it and thanks for sharing!

tommy

• Like 2

The creme mandarin fast version has a rapidly vigorous growth rate in veg,which is strong with a deep fruity diesel kick. Good job guys. Monster buds:yep:

• 2 weeks later...

So I took her down at 7 weeks exactly. She was ready, and I would've only gained a more dopey buzz. There were hardly any white hairs left, 99% orange-brown which is what I've always gone by.

There's these in the tent now, all varying finishing times but these have caught my eye in the corner. large.rps20180221_113112.jpg

They're swelling but throwing out new white pistils. Is this normal? They're on 8 weeks so I'm presuming these are Cheese, but how long extra will these grow for now do you think? There's one bud I couldn't get a good shot of on its own and it's growing calyxes almost sideways, like a single column growing off on it's own, really dark green thick bud leaves on it as well. Again white hairs still growing. Everything is light tight, timer working perfectly, so it can't be revegging. What to you think?

large.rps20180221_113153.jpg

The sideways bud is on the very left just underneath the fan but its tricky to get a close up.

• Like 2

Thought I'd have a look through this jungle and there were a few top heavy branches needing tying up in some way. I saw this and thought well even if they only need a couple of weeks I'd be best to get some canes, they were all holding themselves up as they'd not been moved. Just rested where they grown.

large.rps20180222_000742.jpg

I tied the front 3 up with canes, they looked like this

large.rps20180222_000825.jpg

And they were put back in the tent in front of these:

large.rps20180222_000912.jpg

Not long now. Gonna take some trimming but I've got a few days off coming up in the next fortnight so I'll make good use of the time. I could chop the lot now looking closer in but I'd be stretched time wise. I'll wait a bit, got some lower buds drying so all good :yep:

• Like 1

8 weeks exactly

large.rps20180222_142329.jpglarge.rps20180222_142541.jpg

These are beasts. Don't know how this happened lol The only things different I've done is give them an extra long veg, can't remember how long, 1 month min 2 months max, and also allowed the branches to grow upwards a bit more before 12/12. Grown in cheap expandable coco blocks from Wilko and for the past 2 or 3 weeks I haven't pH'd nor took EC measurements, just mixed up and fed almost daily. Are these going to be safe for another week? What happens if left too long, do they lose quality? Cheers.

Edited by Chester Copperpot
  • Like 3

Personally id chop now, and yes when left too long thc can degrade..its best to take when the plant looks healthy at its best rather than waiting for it to overcook imho. In my experience the buzz chages to a more sedate and boring (for me personally) high.

• Like 2

Looks like I'll have to fit it in then @Pot Committed'

I'll start with the ones that looks the most done, makes sense I suppose. Just wasn't sure if that by leaving them any longer would degrade them in any way. I don't mind a more dopey hit but if that borders on ruining them then chopping earlier would be a safer option. 8 weeks flowering today they shouldn't be overcooked I wouldn't have thought. May as well get them chopped. Cheers :yep:  

• Like 2