Cream of the Crop - January 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - January 2018  

164 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have voted for bidelaire Premier Sweet. It’s a lovely well composed bud shot of a nice looking very frost bud and I love the orange reflections in the back ground.

All the pictures could be winners though.

Guest Gojitangie

They all so f’ing good! One of the best COC I’ve ever seen, never written that before! Honest;)

@artyb  Is the PAK x Garlic OG your own creation/hack? Outdoor grown? Have smirked both of these separately and are both very nice, for me the garlic OG was a lovely high.

Edited by Gojitangie
Sp

@Gojitangie

yeah i did a grow with loads of small plants from seed, one of the lemon garlic og's hermed and pollinated the tent. i gave most of the seeds away and couldn't remember who to until quite recently. Apparently the lemon garlic x kosher tangie came out nice.

really liked the examples i grew of it though and think i may do a pheno hunt at some point. really buzzy cerebral high, works perfectly with the added indica from the purple afghan kush. 

• Like 2

Soooooooooo hard to choose, but artyb's flower is just phenomenal...

Congrats people this was one tough call

Edited by lois lane

Looks like arty is taking this one down!! Damn i thought i had a chance!! Well grown arty.....amazing bud man, well deserved!(I know its not over yet, but it'll be hard for anyone to catch up now if at all possible!!)

On 05/02/2018 at 6:50 PM, JamJar said:

Lennons Madarina Kush looks very frosty it look lile its snowing in ur groom lol

i'll second that, don't know what it is but it just looks the bomb. Trich Heaven:angel_not: Clicked.

Edited by Percygrower_420
  • Like 1