Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Asha605

Hey guys!

It's that time of year again! The early bird catches the worm! And I've almost run out of weed, again! :wallbash:

Here's the first recruits of the season...

large.IMG_2943.JPG

Sweet Cheese FV

Black Jack

Killer Kush FV

Jack Herer

Silver Haze

Black Domina

Roll on spring!

Edited by Asha605
Add photo
  • Like 11

Hey Asha,

What is your plan with these seeds so early in the season?  Are they just on a window sil or have you got some lights in the mix?

I'm looking to start some seeds asap as have already ran out of weed but was thinking of March with some supplementary lighting in my greenhouse.

Thanks...

• Like 1

Hey @inapond13,

My plan is kind of experimental. Yes, I've got a light. I plan to put them out in the g/h during the day, back in under the light before it gets dark, until say 9 pm. I made a hotbed in the g/h for heating. It works quite well.

good luck with your plan!:lucky:

• Like 2

Thanks Asha,

Just reading you last year diary to see what you did.  Just got up to mid march.  I think I'll be making a seedling light box that I'll keep in the GH to give my autos 24h light for the first couple of weeks.  I've got heat in there too...

It will be nice to compare as we go through the season, I'm way up north compared with you though, I'm at 55.5 lat...

• Like 1

A perfect fit between your wall and fridge.  Simple and does the job until you can put your plants outside.  It will be nice to see the progression of your seedlings in there.  Already looking forward to the next update...

• Like 1