New Strains Giveaway for 15 growers

Sweet Seeds-tommy

i got the gorilla girls as a prize and more than happy to step aside and let others have a shot at some tasty goodies ..

• Like 3

Cheers everyone!

After all we decided to send all the seeds together, so the first one that applied were left in standby. But now the seeds will be sent in between 2 and 5 days.

We are going to send seeds to these growers:

sweet-4-my-sweets

spankydemonkey

Muppet

Exile420

zztopbudz

spondy

MrGreens

JamJar

And we still accept a few more growers, to try the new Sweet Seeds® genetics you can apply here in this thread along the month of March :yep:

Kind regards and sweet smokes,

tommy

• Like 7

Hi 80085!

No problem my friend. It's all good and what's important is that you have enough :yep:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2018 at 8:33 PM, JamJar said:

Not grown sweet seeds before 

Atb

JJ

You’ve been missing something in your life then !!

I could recommend lots of their strains but for me the 2 that stand out are Crystal Candy & Green Poison.

I’ve just ordered another pack of GP and a 5-pack of Gorilla Girl which I will try to do this summer. Nice genetics !!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, JamJar said:

@Peregrine lol yesterday i recived Some Gorrila Girl and Sweet Amnesia already popped

Nice. I’ll tag along to see what I can learn.

• Like 3

On 13/03/2018 at 3:02 PM, Peregrine said:

You’ve been missing something in your life then !!

I could recommend lots of their strains but for me the 2 that stand out are Crystal Candy & Green Poison.

I’ve just ordered another pack of GP and a 5-pack of Gorilla Girl which I will try to do this summer. Nice genetics !!

Hi Peregrine!

Nice to see you around :yep:

You are crazy, why would you buy the seeds when you can get them for free?

If they are already ordered it's too late now, but if you would like to try something else please let me know and we'll send you a couple of packages.

The weather has been bad in the last 3 weeks but it seems like spring is coming along within the next few days :D

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 3

@Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hiya tommy, it’s been a while. Hope you’re keeping well matey.

Yes, winter seems to be coming to an end; I got so frustrated at not growing anything I went out and bought a new tent :)

Thought I’d run a few regs first, Triangle Kush x ECSD.  My first tent grow in 4 years, bought the tent from a grow shop that opened just a few minutes from me(the shop in Quarteira disappeared - he was never there anyway so no surprise he’s gone). Very nice people, he’s Portugese, his wife Spanish.

The Green Poison & Gorilla Girl are already on their way to me but thanks for the offer, very kind of you. When I get some time I’m definitely going to run a couple of the new USA strains...SFLK & the Indigo Berry Kush, sounds right up my street.

Catch ya later mate.

Cheers,

Peregrine

• Like 1