5 x white widow auto cbd and 2 x critical + auto cbd.

itsmeithink

well they all came down on day 78

i was forced to chop them really , had to chop the plants down in full quickly and dried for 2 days in full plant state , then chopped them up and trimmed them up as best as i could on day 2 and 3.

what a nightmare trimming is when they been down a few days whole .  :wallbash: they are a piece of cake if you trim whilst chopping though.

been in a drying rack i had bought, which was also a waste of time tbf, the amount of shake you lose through them is  :wallbash: mesh is way too big on it,

i bet i lost an 1/2 oz of shake through it which would of been a lovely tincture..:fart:

i have dried them for 7 days at 18/20 degrees and 30/50 humidity and they were getting so dry despite adding a water bath with the circulating fan blowing over it,  i have now put them in the jars with boveda 62% pack in them soon to be 2 packs to start the cure and rehydrate them. :yep:

my initial thoughts are on this grow:

the critical + auto cbd x 1 plant had the bigger colas and came in at 64g dry for 1 plant plus the popcorn which went into a jar for tinctures along with the white widow auto cbd popcorn, which i have mixed together to cure till i steep them in alcohol. so basically over 2oz + per plant which in my short history of growing is not too shabby for an auto tbf in 78 days   .they are no where near as sticky as dinafem ipacbd as yet, that may come on the cure because they were sticky as a hooker when i chopped them and the scissors needed cleaning every 10 minutes.

white widow auto cbd , 4 plants and yielded 255g dry, so a basically the same yield of the critical+ and averages out at 63.75g per plant, these were longer thinner colas and way more of them and loads of popcorn buds .

so in general I've got 10.5 oz of organic top drawer high cbd bud to go at, on top of last grows 15 oz of top drawer high cbd bud in less than 22 weeks  :woot:

anyways positivety/negativity aside here is a pic all jarred up:  ( apologies for crap pic its off my phone )  i will post a better picture when they had a few days in jars with the bovedas, along with some bud shots.

large.06fcea59-fd57-40de-9d3f-93c3b881cad7.jpg

hats off to the fantastic people at dinafem particularly @Dinafem-Mark  who has been checking in on a regular basis despite me being a relatively new grower, they produce fantastic genetics and i have had some great results despite only putting in 10/15 minutes per day in all honesty due to my plants location in an outside garage, my family constraints  and my time available to tend them, they really are a plant and go seed bank, i have no doubt if i spent more time with them , they would have had a better yield , but it is what it is, i have that time available and lets see what happens.

Dinafem haze auto cbd next for me i think and a shot at some mephisto genetics auto possibly 3 Bears OG Auto and Deep Blue C auto  to add some variation to just cbd weed , sometimes i need some knock out drops and they look like the kiddie to do that ( i have trouble relaxing / sleeping tbf as i use alcohol to do this step )    ( recommendations  welcome btw   )

keep it safe ents and ill post a better set of pics and a smoke report in due course 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

@itsmeithink It has been a pleasure to follow along my friend  :yep: and it's great to see a fantastic outcome :)

I'll be looking out for your next Dinafem adventure mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@itsmeithink It has been a pleasure to follow along my friend  :yep: and it's great to see a fantastic outcome :)

I'll be looking out for your next Dinafem adventure mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark    Thank you for looking in m8 again :yep:

I've got some Haze auto cbd and dinamed auto cbd seeds ready to go, so plan on doing what i have got to be honest.

the dinamed  i plan on making a tincture with , what is your estimated yield on these ladies?

As soon as I'm ready ill put a new thread up

• Like 1

On 14/05/2018 at 9:44 PM, itsmeithink said:

@Dinafem-Mark    Thank you for looking in m8 again :yep:

I've got some Haze auto cbd and dinamed auto cbd seeds ready to go, so plan on doing what i have got to be honest.

the dinamed  i plan on making a tincture with , what is your estimated yield on these ladies?

As soon as I'm ready ill put a new thread up

With DinaMed your looking at 3-4oz per plant mate that's going off 4 plants per 600w or equivalent lighting :yep:

But this is autos so realistically if we say

6 plants in 10l pots under a 600w hps or equivalent should yield 75-125g/plant quite easily  :bong:

Are you going to be doing a UK420 diary my friend?

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Update of the pics i used before as they were pants off my phone, i picked one jar at random and tipped it out with biggest nug in that jar put at front with a clipper for scale :yep:

large.IMG_0045.JPGlarge.IMG_0043.JPG

well here is my smoke report to wrap this successful thread up and once again big up to @Dinafem-Mark  for his kind donation of the seeds to be the first ever grow of this fantastic auto cbd strain on the whole internet i think :wallbash:  

WOW..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumsup:  :bong:

I had the day alone and free today so thought i would try microdosing the white widow auto cbd with my Dynavap m with Ti tip.

Vapour was clean as a whistle, smooth and dense, no harshness that some others may give. 

Cant really comment on the flavours/smells other than citrusy.

the high if you like was lovely clear headed buzz, more a relaxed aware high than a eyes are vibrating high, no tiredness and i was quite able to go about my lazy lazy chores as easy as anything, this may well be because i micro dosed but if this is how i feel microdosing then that may well be how I'm going to continue to be honest until bedtime.

whats bizarre is that if i microdose with ipacbd i still get very yawny and lethargic even if i vape it at 2/3pm, which should not be the case as the white widow is 35/15 indica heavy , and ipacbd is 25/25 hybrid.

@Dinafem-Mark  do you have the terpene profiles that the seeds are based on ww & ipacbd ?

i realise that we will get different amounts to a degree but they would shed some light on why the 2 strains perform differently despite genetics  ?

i remember @botanics telling me that he was concentrating on terpenes rather than thc/cbd content and was a bit wet behind the ears to take it all in, i feel now i might have a better grasp as i have read all about terpene effects and feel some relevance now i have experienced something that does not make genetic sense.

Keep safe Ents :bong: 

Edited by itsmeithink
  • Like 4

Yeah highs are a lot more complicated than we give credit for sometimes and the terps do affect it I reckon...got yourself a good haul there for some 'scientific experimentation' anyhow :naughty: enjoy :v:  

• Like 2

On 26/05/2018 at 9:12 PM, itsmeithink said:

do you have the terpene profiles that the seeds are based on ww & ipacbd ?

i realise that we will get different amounts to a degree but they would shed some light on why the 2 strains perform differently despite genetics  ?

This is my next project mate I hope to have all Dinafem strains "lab test info" including % for THC, CBD, CBG etc along with terpine profiles for each specific strain. 

This will take me some time as we need to run every strain thought gas chromatography multiple times to get the correct results ;)

I know we have a ton of data on this and I'll do my best to get all info complied with hopes to get every Dinafem strain listed in .pdf form ;)

Thanks so much for ending this diary in this manner mate ;)

Some dank and frosty end product and a super smoke report  ;)

Anytime you want to run Dinafem or HSO strains im only a pm away  ;)

Let me see what I can do for test/Lab results for terpine profiles and all relevant compound  (THC CBD etc)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

This is my next project mate I hope to have all Dinafem strains "lab test info" including % for THC, CBD, CBG etc along with terpine profiles for each specific strain. 

This will take me some time as we need to run every strain thought gas chromatography multiple times to get the correct results ;)

I know we have a ton of data on this and I'll do my best to get all info complied with hopes to get every Dinafem strain listed in .pdf form ;)

Thanks so much for ending this diary in this manner mate ;)

Some dank and frosty end product and a super smoke report  ;)

Anytime you want to run Dinafem or HSO strains im only a pm away  ;)

Let me see what I can do for test/Lab results for terpine profiles and all relevant compound  (THC CBD etc)

All the best 

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark   and all those who have helped in this thread and my previous grow  :thumsup:     stay safe ENTS

Thank you my friends as always for keeping your eye on me and your support has been invaluable.

i plan on doing dinamed OR the new high cbd strain if its an auto by then, sometime in late august as i have 20oz to go at still    :thumsup:

i can't do till then as have kids holidays etc to contend with and don't trust no one to deal with my babies  :wallbash:

Got 3 oz of popcorn I'm going to make a tincture with aswell alongside my quality bud,

shit i mean most of my now popcorn bud was better than the  top drawer gear i was buying  :wallbash:         till i discovered this forum and all the helpful people, 

@Dinafem-Mark, I will pm you near the time to do some dinamed or possibly if available the new cbd strain if its available in auto flower option.

• Like 3

@itsmeithink It has been a pleasure following along and watching you produce your own home grown dank  ;)

Time to ditch the dealer and become self sufficient with the help of UK420  ;)

Enjoy your hard work mate and I'll look out for that pm when the time comes :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark