GORILLA CLOTHING....

panik

Anyone after Guerrilla Clothing , check out the new Merchandise on the website for your Jackets, Boots, Gloves, Scarfs, Tops etc, got lots new things coming, Real Gorilla Bandana scarfs coming, Hats, Army Back packs , Trail Cams etc all good things to come,.. not to mention the New strains on the horizon,.. :yep:

LINK....  RealGorillaClothing 

Edited by panik
  • Like 18

:realcool:... im into my combat clobber, some nice stuff there... I was going to try an outdoor grow myself as i think iv got a nice little spot, but im in scotland....would your fast diesel work it out up here? any comments welcomed.

• Like 1

Cool mate I like your T-Shirts, will you have them XL anytime? Id like to get the Real Gorilla and maybe Zonin' ones, along with a pack of your fire99 sometime soon :yes:

Though no urgency atm like, probs wont order til end of march.

eta: ooh new strains you say? :guitar: (where the fuck has trumpet man gone)

Edited by iBMe
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, iBMe said:

Cool mate I like your T-Shirts, will you have them XL anytime? Id like to get the Real Gorilla and maybe Zonin' ones, along with a pack of your fire99 sometime soon :yes:

Though no urgency atm like, probs wont order til end of march.

eta: ooh new strains you say? :guitar: (where the fuck has trumpet man gone)

Hey mate I will try get some more xl T-shirts in for then before march time I'm waiting on some new designs so deffo be ordering a new batch,.. ill post here when there in :yep: 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, panik said:

Hey mate I will try get some more xl T-shirts in for then before march time I'm waiting on some new designs so deffo be ordering a new batch,.. ill post here when there in :yep: 

Sound @ mention me please when you do, if you remember. Thanks.

• Like 1

wicked idea @panik 

i want me one of these camo jackets for fishing in, its the  Outdoor military men outdoor jacket tactical waterproof jacket  that got my eye. great looking jacket mate, are they fleece lined inside,like a windstopper mate ? 

i want one of them. il wait till we sort out seeds,and il buy a jacket and a realgorillaseeds scarf. :smokin:so can just send it all in one buddy. hope there's a few left in stock.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

wicked idea @panik 

i want me one of these camo jackets for fishing in, its the  Outdoor military men outdoor jacket tactical waterproof jacket  that got my eye. great looking jacket mate, are they fleece lined inside,like a windstopper mate ? 

i want one of them. il wait till we sort out seeds,and il buy a jacket and a realgorillaseeds scarf. :smokin:so can just send it all in one buddy. hope there's a few left in stock.

Hey mate no worries, were all sold out of the leaf pattern one they went quick, but theres more on order , :yep: they are thick soft shell water proof mate decent jackets,..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, catfish said:

i would get some new jeans too they look like a tiger has attacked you on your adventures :hippy:

I know iv been telling her to get herself a new pair of jeans for ages mate,.. she makes us look like dossers when we go out for dinner,..  paying for jeans with rips in em God what ever next,..:rolleyes:

• Like 1