2 PAK eyed peas and a Critical+2

jadenugs

I took Pak#2 down at 75 days.

It could have gone longer but I thought if I've overcooked Pak#1 and it knocks me out, I'll take #2 with less amber trichs so I can enjoy the buzz as well as the knockout lol

I took shots pre chop of some tops but not all of them. I couldn't get good ones with the strings tying them up.

Here she is hanging to dry

large.5b085a6e81d0a_DSC_8233R.jpg

Some tops

large.5b085a10d93d0_DSC_8223R.jpglarge.5b085a1e7f9dc_DSC_8225R.jpglarge.5b085a2c49ec2_DSC_8226R.jpg

A small rock hard side bud

large.5b085a3b7e292_DSC_8227R.jpg

And to finish of with my fave looking top, she puts some nice colours out even though the night temps were warm :)

large.5b085a5e3ebab_DSC_8224R.jpg

Well that's them hanging to dry apart from the Critical in it's jar. Pak#1 will be jarred tomorrow I think.

I'll get some dried bud pics up when I do a smoke report.

Thanks for looking peeps and happy growing :yep:

6 hours ago, beezee said:

Critical and cider sounds like a good combo mate ;)

Yeah was a nice buzz mate :)

• Like 9

Aye beautiful looking buds, lovely trimming skills - might need a hand at mine soon lol .

Atb twoscoops :yep:

• Like 4

Congratulations on taking down pak#2 mate :bong: Stunning looking plant once dried will be pure fire and full of flavour  ;)

Will look out for your smoke report when the time is right and some dry bud shots would be great  ;)

Well done mate and thank you for this great diary and enjoy that dank and frosty end product  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

@jadenugs your harvest looks amazing, lovely buds, cracking diary and photos as usual, good work dude.

I hope you enjoy the PAK as much as I did dude.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

alright brother nugs been awhile since you've updated, i know you have tried this by now. cant wait to get your opinion on the pak. i do realize you may be to stoned to reply lol  the pak imo great all around strain easy to grow, great effects, and beautiful bag appeal. checks all the boxes for indica lovers. 

sam

• Like 2

Cheers for the comments lads :)

Sorry for the long absence from my diary and not keeping up with others', life gets in the way sometimes and the last month has been hectic for me but the good news is my buds have had time to cure and it's time for a report on these 2 Paks and the Critical+2.

First up some dried buds followed by the reports in the order I did them :)

Yield

Critical+2 weighed in at 63g

large.5b37734822f5c_C2R.jpg

Pak#2 66g

large.5b37735f84ef3_Pak2R.jpg

Pak#1 68g

large.5b37738f7c6e3_Pak1R.jpg

So that's a total of 197g, a little over 7oz of quality gear, can't complain at that :)

Critical+2 smoke report

Aroma

Creamy orange skunk. The orange is quite subtle. Smells lovely when the jar is opened

Taste

Used my vapexhale cloud evo and filled the bowl halfway and set to 11 o clock on the dial.
The orange comes through more in the taste and it's smooth and creamy, nicely balanced with earthy skunk. Little bit hashy on the throat ;)

Effect

Well, what can I say apart from spot on! This gear brings me a nice warm head buzz in minutes, quickly followed by my shoulders getting heavy and a nice relaxing body buzz. Really nice gear :)

Pak#2

Aroma

Pineapple with a little bit of spice

Taste

Can't really put my finger on it but I think it tastes like sour fruit, can't taste the pineapple that's in the smell unfortunately. Maybe I'll be able to taste it more after a longer cure. Don't get me wrong, it's still tasty. I just can't say what of lol

Effect

This one creeps on you but when it hits it hits full on. It's a nice happy stone and a bit dreamy and trippy. Proper body relaxation and the stone lasts for ages.  

Pak#1

Aroma

Mixed fruits and a hint of spice, reminds me of Bubba kush auto.

Taste

Produces a nice thick vape and it's sweet, with a spicy ginger after taste. Not a lot wrong with this :)

Effect

Much the same as #2 but less trippy and a bit less couchlock.

Conclusion

Pak#1 took forever but I think it was worth the wait, it's got the edge on #2 for me.
So that leads on to would I grow again. Of course, and Pak#2 will be in my next indoor grow. Can't decide on Pak#1 or C+2 as a favorite, both bang on for my preferences, but at different times and situations.

Well that wraps this one up.

Thanks for looking in, happy cultivating :yep:

• Like 6

great  report brother nugs i knew you would like both of these strains. as it cures you should get a little more orange out of the critical, and a little more fruit from the pak. these two are worth the grow just to smell them in flower, another stellar grow and report. enjoy the strains and beautiful pics. life can be a unpredictable sometimes but just like a grow stick with and be patient and it usually works out for the best. good karma all around brother nugs :smokin:

sam

• Like 3

I was just wondering where you'd gone! Good to see you about again.

I bet you wish you'd tried these 2 before now, don't you ;)

• Like 3

@jadenugs Thanks for dropping in brother with the final smoke report and initial impressions of these 2 strains :yep:

As @samhigh has said given another month of cure and the citrus smells/tastes will become more prominent with the critical and as pak cures that sweet apple taste really comes through ;)

Life can get hectic at times my friend so nice to see you freed up a little time to end this diary in the correct way. With a kick ass smoke report  :yep:

Thanks brother and enjoy :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2