Lemon garlic og & 707 truthband

Put these babies into germinate today.

(Thanks again @HSO-Mark for the prize)

And I thought it's only fair that I should start a diary.

large.lemon707.jpg

Seeing as they're both mostly indica, I thought I'd do them together and kill 2 birds with one stone.

Not 100% sure yet whether I'm going to train these or just let them do their thing,play it by ear for now.

As soon as they split they will be going into coco in 0.5L pots (pot up when necessary) and put under a 250 cfl to veg.

large.250cfl.jpglarge.250cfl1.jpg

Until next time  :yep:

Tete

• Like 5

Thank you so much for getting your HSO diary up and running and I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest mate  :)

2 excellent strains which should make excellent growing partners and will grow well together  :bong:

Going to be an interesting one and best wishes with your HSO adventure  :)

Will check back in on the next update and fingers crossed for 100% germination  :yep:

Kind regards and again thank you for documenting your HSO adventure on the UK420 platform  :yep:

Until next time mate  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Thanks buddy and no worries,it's a pleasure. 

I kind of got lost abit last year and my grows were all failing due to my head being elsewhere and doing these diaries have got me back on track. So thank you mate for sending me the seeds,always appreciated. :yep:

I'm definitely looking forward to these and hoping the 707 puts on a colourful show.

Until next time

Tete

• Like 2

@Tete This is going to be a fun one mate and that 707 is a beautiful plant in full bloom :)

You will not be disappointed my friend and I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

I hope you're doing the right thing by your humboldt plants and tending to them in your prize winning t-shirt dude.

Great result on the germination, looking forward to seeing them pop through.

atb

• Like 2

What a great way to start this HSO adventure  :yep:

100% germination and all now above ground and ready to party :)

Looking great so far mate and thanks for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

@tigseyjnr

Cheers bud,I like that 1 too.took a while and abit of messing about to get that shot.lol

@HSO-Mark

No worries mate and they have all definitely turned up to party! 

I'm toying with the idea of doing a scrog if possible.if not training these as much as I can.just have to juggle around my rooms and see. 

Take it easy

Tete

• Like 2

Woke up yesterday to 2 of my babies flopped over and they haven't made it.

Then the other 2 are looking like this

large.5a663bb99244d_garlicproblem.jpglarge.5a663b8b475c6_707problem.jpg

They look worse than these pics now.

The only thing I can put it down to is the coco.I never had enough canna so I topped it up with some cheap stuff the Mrs had for her hyacinths. I've used it before without any issues but possibly a bad batch/unwashed,unless something else??

Temps have been between 18 and 25 degrees C

RH 50% to 70%

Only used plain water which has an ec of 0.1

I've flushed these and now I'm hoping they pull through.I started another 2 yesterday to replace the ones I lost.

Tete

• Like 2

Gutted for ya mate, hope they pull through as im looking forward to seeing someone else with the truthband. Do you have anymore seeds left?

• Like 2

They are looking abit better today mate,well they haven't got any worse.Yes mate I've got back ups.

I'm looking forward to 707 too,be interesting to see how she turns out for us buddy:yep:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Tete said:

Woke up yesterday to 2 of my babies flopped over and they haven't made it.

Sorry to read this mate and fingers crossed for the 2 remaining  :)

Temps look good and humidity with very little ec in the water being used so I'm not sure what could cause this issue? 

Let's see how these 2 go if they fail I'm only a pm away and will get this sorted :)

Will check back in in the next update to see how the seedlings are doing :)

Fingers crossed mate :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1