Before I see GP again. Advice please

Dizzy1

@Dizzy1 bedrocan (22%thc <1%cbd) is available through private prescription now in the uk but it’s £200 for a consultation and then £700 an oz.. they have a range of strains with different ratios of cannabinoids but the high thc low cbd is prescribed most for almost all conditions.. growing your own is the obvious way to go at that price.

the link suggests that cannabinoids are essential nutrients that some people are deficient in causing a range of comorbid health issues, Parkinson’s being one of them which is why i thought that you might find it interesting..

also for pd symptoms check out lions mane mushrooms re. neurogenesis. Best of luck.. I suspect that you and me are in very similar boats by the sound of it.. :smokin:

Edited by Era
  • Like 3

Good exercise, decent meals, loads of being outside.   Lots of decent snacks.

;)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Good exercise, decent meals 

;)

Yoga is proven to increase endocannabinoid levels.. and as for decent meals.. carrots, black pepper, and brassicas are full of phytocannabinoids.. also echinacea has high levels.. :smokin:

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Era said:

Yoga is proven to increase endocannabinoid levels.. and as for decent meals.. carrots, black pepper, and brassicas are full of phytocannabinoids.. also echinacea has high levels.. :smokin:

I'm slowly building it up. Getting there :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Did you try any CBD only products in the end @Dizzy1 ?

I buy the full spectrum blend drops from dutchnaturalhealing and then mix some more cbd isolate into it (though if you have no cannabinoid tolerance left now you might not have to do that)

4 drops under the tongue held for a minute and then swallowed I find really helps me fall asleep, it doesn't get you stoned but you get the sort of "body weightyness" and relaxation you get from a heavy Indica.

It could help with your headaches and nerve pain too.

I reemphasise, it doesn't get you high, you can feel it working and notice familiarity with elements of a THC high but there's no headyness or anxiety or anything, it seems to slow the brain down rather than making it go from thought to thought like THC does.

:smokin:

• Like 1

I have recently tried CBD only, thank you!.. I agree it helps, especially with bringing tolerance down and everything else you mentioned, calming, sedative, pain relief etc. Still need my full flower and THC in little doses, the right strain helps keep me motivated and switches on my creative side/thinking.... helps with appetite for food too.

Music helps too :)

Edited by Dizzy1
Grateful
  • Like 2