Dutch Passion (Brainstorm)

acidmonkey

I'v got some Brainstorm seeds in my fridge and just wondered if anyone has grown this?

They have been sitting in my fridge for a couple of years now as I'v been growing kush, which is very nice.

So was wondering if anyone on this site has grown Brainstorm.

Many thanks.

Acid...

I have grown it before , was my first grow. Lovely plant , nice yield and really nice resin producer. Maybe leaning a little to the haze side if you grow Kush normally. 

I grew a pack about ten years ago. Two were outside. They were a bit purple, claret,  both indoors and out. Not too different and pretty uniform. It tasted unique , I don't remember much else. Might have a pic of the outdoor plant here. Quite a search though. 

From 2009: "managed to harvest a nice brainstorm from dutch passion around 25 oct.good plant indoors too,very uniform crop." 

"i had a brainstorm from dutch passion outside last year buds werent as big as urs tho but she coloured purple like yours,me friend had another brainstorm from same packet o seed ,he pulled off bottom shoots,quite a few actually and she had 4 big tops .

coupl more of those seed were grown indoors ,tasted the same ,good hazy smoke ,bit less leaf. "

Edited by Michael Luchóg
  • Like 1

On 08/01/2018 at 11:02 PM, Michael Luchóg said:

I grew a pack about ten years ago. Two were outside. They were a bit purple, claret,  both indoors and out. Not too different and pretty uniform. It tasted unique , I don't remember much else.

That sounds a consistent strain, over ten years of producing the beans !!......... very uniform, and unique........ heaped praise, and deserved.

A friend, who is a grower in Queensland, who likes to grow his own, managed to get a pack of 3 DP seed, of Night Queen fems.

He swears, it's the best smoke, over all the other DP high yielding strains, and others he has tried.........

I have yet to try it, but i mean to try most strains they do, but i have brought in the Night Queen, into this years, annual grow schedule. that is to say, during the 3 x 100day cycles.

I have swapped another strain out. In favor of the growing reputation, it is accumulating !! i just have to see for myself....... Night queen.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi acidmonkey yes i grew these a few years ago they were a lovely smoke ..exactly what it says on the tin 

They will keep you up all night though :)

gallery_76799_6293_83996.jpggallery_76799_6293_126819.jpg

• Like 1