LED power intensity control with PWM & Microcontroller

Elephunk84

If it was me id have the 5k in the middle and 4 alternate 3k 3.5k around the 5k..

Seen this done on quite a few setups.. they will have the middle 5k chip on during early stages and add the 3.5k during veg. then on the flip or after stretch add the 3k.

Works well from what ive read and this was my plan but with 4k instead of 3.5k :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JamJar said:

If it was me id have the 5k in the middle and 4 alternate 3k 3.5k around the 5k..

Seen this done on quite a few setups.. they will have the middle 5k chip on during early stages and add the 3.5k during veg. then on the flip or after stretch add the 3k.

Works well from what ive read and this was my plan but with 4k instead of 3.5k :)

That's the plan exactly........ :D

13 minutes ago, cultivateur said:

I don't need to grow more than once every couple of years.

I wish I could do this but I've found myself getting bored of a strain quickly. I'm hoping to build a selection after a while I can just choose from......

Edited by Elephunk84
  • Like 2