OG Kush

edwardio

OG Kush allday bro wicked starin.......luv the taste she gives out. the closed thing i have to her is the BIG KUSH still tastes like OG KUSH ish.  It's a wicked strain grow so many time but still not the right way for me i have to get back on to her two. whats your style organic or Baron Just von LIe big?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Percygrower_420 said:

OG Kush allday bro wicked starin.......luv the taste she gives out. the closed thing i have to her is the BIG KUSH still tastes like OG KUSH ish.  It's a wicked strain grow so many time but still not the right way for me i have to get back on to her two. whats your style organic or Baron Just von LIe big?

Yeah man love that OG Kush taste...tried a few but none like the Dinafem...sure's there's many others out there waiting to be smoked lol...yeah coco all the way here with a full Canna feeding schedule...

• Like 2

@edwardio Would you be willing to document your Dinafem endeavour on UK420?

Would love it if you could :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

On 03/01/2018 at 1:37 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@edwardio Would you be willing to document your Dinafem endeavour on UK420?

Would love it if you could :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Honestly mate i've only just sussed out how to post pics in this forum lol, documenting a grow is way over my head as is getting the time to even post...but for sure i can take some pics as i go along...

currently vegging her out from seed, looking real good too...updates to follow :yep:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi folks, been so busy the past few months, took loads of pictures just don't have a time to do a diary you know.

Anyway cut to the chase, this particular Dinafem OG Kush strain is not the same as before..

She's at week 6 flower now and compared to the last one I had a few years ago, this one sucks...

Structure wise it's a big healthy plant but with underwhelming buds all over it, nothing like the rockhard dense nuggets i saw on the freebie seed before..

The plant itself still good for 5 to 6 ozs but it's pretty low grade and low resin bud...

I get there's still a few weeks to go, but you just know when it's not the same, bit like the new creme egg you know.

All being said, i see this as a one off and it's nothing against Dinafem, been using them for years and will happily use them again in the future..

In the meantime, i got some beautiful Monkey banana by Paisa seeds finishing off, with some Girl Scout crack which looks great...

Waiting there turn is the following...

Reserva Privada OG Kush #18

Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush

Dank genetics sticky Sherbert 

Dutch passion Glueberry OG 

TH seeds Original Bubblegum

Happy cooking 

Edited by edwardio
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, edwardio said:

Anyway cut to the chase, this particular Dinafem OG Kush strain is not the same as before..

She's at week 6 flower now and compared to the last one I had a few years ago, this one sucks...

I'm really sorry that our OG kush has let you down mate :(

Have you grown more than 1 seed of our OG Before? 

Let me know if I can make this correct and please keep me posted on this mate  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Hi there, yeah back in the day i ordered some Dinafem strains, can't remember which ones as it was like 6 years ago, but i got a freebie OG Kush seed with my order....All i know is that i wish i'd of kept it....
That being said, this new OG strain i have going may still surprise me, but highly doubtful..
Will defo get you the pics as i've took plenty of them...
Till then

• Like 1

On 06/04/2018 at 11:54 AM, edwardio said:

Will defo get you the pics as i've took plenty of them...
Till then

Will look forward to it mate  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..