new groom

buddy13

thought I'd share what many of you have helped me build(so far) and will hopefully lead into my first diary.....

large.DSCN0783.jpglarge.DSCN0786.jpglarge.DSCN0789.jpglarge.DSCN0790.jpglarge.DSCN0791.jpglarge.DSCN0792.jpglarge.DSCN0795.jpglarge.DSCN0796.jpglarge.DSCN0797.jpgmum box...large.DSCN0798.jpglarge.DSCN0799.jpglarge.DSCN0833.jpglarge.DSCN0832.jpglarge.DSCN0800.jpglarge.DSCN0801.jpglarge.DSCN0802.jpg

some tray making..

large.DSCN0837.jpglarge.DSCN0839.jpglarge.DSCN0845.jpglarge.DSCN0838.jpglarge.DSCN0836.jpglarge.DSCN0835.jpglarge.DSCN0841.jpglarge.DSCN0866.jpglarge.DSCN0865.jpgalmost there.....

large.DSCN0867.jpg

• Like 20

@Jibba jabba thanks dude

I probably should have mentioned some more details but got carried away with the pics so....

groom sixe is 3m x 1.2m x 2.2m(h)

3x200 ltr fabric pots on moveable trays

4x315cmh +1x 600mh/hps(6-8x315cmh spring upgrade)

8"(out)6"(in) hyperfans with controller(10"-8" spring upgrade)

variety of fans for air movement....

• Like 6

Great looking project there mate, thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing the progress.

What's the black fabric over the extractor? Is that an intake to the drobe or into the work space of the grow?

I guess you're planning huge monster plants, keeping numbers down. Will it be a scrog or some other kind of training to control them?

@snoopynose thanks dude.

@MicGrow black fabric is carbon cooker stuff, mostly to block some light leakage from the mum cab extractor(cheap screwfix inline fan)

The plan was 4 cuttings in each 200ltr pot and srog them but of course my cuttings failed for the first time ever so am probably gonna plant 10 reg seeds in each and hope for the best.....(not much experience with sexing on the hop)

• Like 2

200ltr pots.. lol nice! 

I can imagine ur plan with cuttings going in together would work lovely but wont each plant be TOO different if planted by seed? Different meaning water intake, nute needs etc.. what happens if 2 are lovely and healthy and the other 2 are struggling.. just wondered as ive thought about doin this in the future lol

• Like 2

@MicGrow , @JamJar   no-till is the answer to all your q's :).....

yes I have been doing it for the last 18 months; there's a small(but growing) amount of people doing it if you look hard enough..

The soil takes care of all that stuff bar the training...I luv to super crop so has always worked well for me so far...

what I will be new to is planting seeds directly in then sexing on the hop and hoping for enough females and as few gaps as possible:fear:

• Like 3

@buddy13 Afternoon:smokin:  Looks like you going for oak Trees. Whats the plan put a few plants in each pot? I know this is jumping the Gun But what's in the mix:ninja: I'm intrigued.

Have a spifin Xmas. Growroom Looks Quality:punk:by the Way.

• Like 3

hey @Percygrower_420 thanks for popping in:smokin:

plan b is;

pot a:

2 different phenos of crockets sour tangie, have run both before, both quite different

2 different phenos of dna's tangie, not run either before

pot b:

1 candy land from the clone fairy, not run before

1 strawberry cheese, run once before and really enjoyed it

2 ugorg killer skunk, not run these before

pot c:

gonna try my luck at direct sowing 10x ugorg discobiscuit and sexing on the hop!

and time all this to go into flower together :fear:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

hey @Percygrower_420 thanks for popping in:smokin:

plan b is;

pot a:

2 different phenos of crockets sour tangie, have run both before, both quite different

2 different phenos of dna's tangie, not run either before

pot b:

1 candy land from the clone fairy, not run before

1 strawberry cheese, run once before and really enjoyed it

2 ugorg killer skunk, not run these before

pot c:

gonna try my luck at direct sowing 10x ugorg discobiscuit and sexing on the hop!

and time all this to go into flower together :fear:

Ive just clicked follow due to the epicness of the plan lol

• Like 2