Remo Chemo Hightimes Top 10 Strains Of The Year!

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all :bong:

Just a quick announcement to say that our Remo Chemo has been voted as one of the top 10 strains of 2017 :)

https://hightimes.com/grow/top-10-strains-2017/7/

This has been a great collaboration with a cannabis industry legend. Remo aka "the urban grower" . We released this strain and had grows going first on UK420. @Badbadger and @jadenugs had some of the world's first cultivated Remo Chemo grown from this collaboration :bong: . The end product looks like pure fire and this has ended the year perfect for the Dinafem team :yep:

A huge thank you to hightimes and to the UK420 community support with the release and initial testing of this epic strain.

More to come in 2018 with from lady :yep:

All the best 

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 21

Congrats!!!

Now, as if there were any more reason to grab a pack before too much longer!! Something for 2018, I reckon!

I see you're about ready to settle down for a break - enjoy! and all best for the coming year!

:v:

• Like 6

Congratulations to Dinafem. Great news for you guys. :thumsup:

So glad I've got some of these beans, gotta get some of these girls started soon.

:rockon:

:v:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

well done you guys i wanna try tthat remo

i wonder how british seeds and strains like kgbeans ,ugorg,rgs and the others all over the u.k ?

Edited by catfish
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, catfish said:

i wonder how british seeds and strains like kgbeans ,ugorg,rgs and the others all over the u.k ?

I'm not sure I understand the question my friend? 

Are you asking if we are working with these companies? 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark

Got a shot of the Remo Chemo nominated in the COTC this month Mark, nudge, nudge, ;)  chuffing on some now and ooh she's nice see! :stoned:  Starting to cure up and come into her own after a stint in the jar, I'll give her a bit more time and do a smoke up...Dinafem done good work here with this collaboration mate :yep:

• Like 2

@botanics I will drop by cotc mate and well done :)

Thank you for sticking with that grow my friend. I know it was not easy but great to see this outcome :)

You should be very happy and proud :bong:

Thanks for the support with this new strain release  UK420 members have been great :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2