White Widow Auto - JamJar

JamJar

11 hours ago, JamJar said:

Off to hospital to FINALLY get my surgery done so next update will be in a few days from a fixed man! 

Good luck mate and fingers crossed for a successful operation  :yep:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 2

Surgery went really well! Ive had this same op done before, 2 years ago when i was working in dubai. I was on oral pain relief for 1 week before i could get around the house without help, i was mainly laid up in bed.

Im got home yesterday 6 hours post op and rolled a fat strawberry cheese J and sat up all night laughing with the wife (not atal the norm). This morning i woke up with bad pain and thought that was it! Bed bound! But my misses rolled me a J and after 20 mins im sitting in my shed bearble pain and ive not even had a pill :D

Random little post to begin with but though id share my personal Marijuana Miracle with you all lol

Day 18

Since i raised the light she seems to have stretched up well.. i never knew you could control stretch this easy.. will defo use this to my advantage from now on so thanks @beezee

Day temps - 22c

Night temps - 20c

Root temp - 19-23 (not sure why its flucuating so much)

Light sced - 24hr still atm i plan on dropping to 20/4 once the lst starts.

The war wounds she sufferred from her twattyness of a grower burning her, still completely ruin these baby pics but im sure they will dissapear from sight soon enough. 

DAY 14 RECAP

large.20180107_143117-1195x1593.jpg

DAY 18. Shes really kicked into gear now i can see some vigorous growth ahead :)

large.20180111_111515-1195x1593.jpglarge.20180111_111524-1195x1593.jpg

These pots are 41cm wide which i think makes her looks tiny in the pics lol

ATB

JJ

• Like 5

Looking good now! 

Just try not to water her until she really needs it, it'll also help the roots spread out and find every last bit ;)

• Like 4

Whats the idea behind the clingfilm over the soil mate?

Its kinda asking for trouble if you dont let the soil breath 

• Like 3

Day 20

Cling film off today. Shes starting on her 5th node so will start lst soon. Not sure if to fim/top at the 5th node. Ive read that it works well.

large.20180113_133239-1195x1593.jpglarge.20180113_133253-1593x1195.jpg

• Like 5

I wouldn't top an auto, there's no point. Wait for it to get to a decent size before you bend her over too, have a look at some other diaries to see when people start bending... Fragg and Blackpoolbouncer have explained it well ;)

• Like 4

@JamJar  Have you got it under your 600 yet mate ?

If not get them under asap as you need to push them to max in the first few weeks to get them as big as poss before they start to flower .

Every day counts with autos 

• Like 3

Have a look at how big (ignore age) Fragg's girl is in here before he starts lst 

I think bpb has topped at the 5th before, but doesn't usually. It'll slow her down a bit I'd have thought and you need her to get a move on now :)

• Like 3

I wouldn't top her mate. To me she hasn't got the legs to warrant it imo and isn't the structure that I would look to top on. 

Don't be too impatient with the lst .

Looking good tho bud 

• Like 4

Thanks guys appeiciate the replies. Im tryin so hard to leave her be. Im laid up post op atm and all i can think about is growing lol

@beezee thanks for the link i had not read the early pages of that thread. I have now :)

Atb 

• Like 3