INDOOR/OUTDOOR DIARY COMP WINNERS,....

panik

So Really sorry guys iv been so slack lately and not got round to this sooner , iv been meaning to post the winners to the indoor and outdoor diary comps for a while but been busy with stuff and haven't had time to sit down and go back over the diary's and refresh our minds,.. 

To be fair as a new company and because of peoples own lives and issues it wasn't that hard to pick the winners really as there was only a select few that really followed them through , so hopefully we see more of  a show next year,....  but never mind here's the winners of the indoor guys any how,....

So ....

3RD place we chose @cocopips GorillaHaze / Fire99 diary  , done a supurb job and great scrog ... (YOU WIN....12 seeds of your choice.... )

2ND place we got @Dodgee GorillaHaze diary ,... Great pics/updates and information,.. (YOU WIN....Grinder, and 24 seeds of your choice...)

1ST place we chose the awesome @Badbadger Gorillas in the west diary, some unbelievable pictures , updates, write ups and reviews so well done you good sir,.. :yep: .......( YOU WIN ...T-Shirt, Grinder, and 36 seeds of your choice .... )

IM going to need a pm from you guys with safe addys again please guys, so I can get your stuff sent asap @Badbadger I hope your a small in T- shirts I think iv only got a small or medium like a boss guerrilla one left or you can have another pack seeds on top let me know mate what you prefer...

Sorry to all the other guys that done diarys was hard to pick... @vince noir rock n roll star soz mate but I know your going to pull something out the bag with your lemonade diary so lets see how you get on with that I'm sure ill have to reward ya mate  :yep: ,... 

Any way OUTDOOR GUYS NOW 

3RD place.... IM giving to @The Sheriff of Nottingham for his persistence of not giving up after all the many endeavours he went through, ball aches and agro, and still managed to get a few up trees and in a corn field to finish, and most importantly managed to crop some smoke so well done to you mate it paid of (slighty in the end lol ) ...(YOU WIN....12 seeds of your choice.... )

2ND place... Goes to @tigseyjnr for his great diary , pics , going from a hand buit trailer(caravan starting off all outdoors, and ending with a bit of indoor action after getting a place to live finely , well done mate,.. (YOU WIN....Grinder, and 24 seeds of your choice...)

1ST place.... Well goes without saying @Andromedian @zug the Aliens at the forbiddon zone,.. epic diary pics, information,broken Achilles ,outdoor cooking and great plants grown what more could you ask to look and read about lol well done guys,.. .......( YOU WIN ...T-Shirt, Grinder, and 36 seeds of your choice .... )

Just want to say well done to everyone, there was a lot of great entries shame that not everyone got to finish up, i would of loved to have seen @Irishgirl finish hers, @spondy  would of liked to seen more of your season over there,  @Slippy One what happened mate?? big up @lois lane for your diary in the outdoor diary section,

The winners @Badbadger and the aliens @zug @Andromedian I'm going to pin your threads here if that's cool with you,.and need a pm of you guys with safe addys and preferred seeds guys,,... :yep: and once again thanks for everyone who gave our seeds a try this year even though it was a shocker weather wise lets hope next years a corker for everyone ,...

Merry Christmas to all and bring on 2018...:yinyang:

• Like 25

wow well thats just shit ..nah ..lol ..seriously @panik im more than made up with the lemonade og seeds ,and the people that you chose to win ..well i have to say very well deserved ..that badger fellow does grow some very nice looking buds as do the others ..

outdoors ..kudos to the winners ..its been a very long time since i ventured outdoors and understand the efforts and worries ..well done ..

top comp that gorilla seeds ..nice one .

2631868791_58350e5f1e_b.jpg

• Like 12

Very cool with me mate! And very proud to win the first RGSC outdoor comp! I'm well impressed with the new company and especially with the genetics! Hats off mainly to Andro though who did the most work in our diary! Here's to next year and more RGSC awesomeness!

#paniklegend 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, zug said:

Very cool with me mate! And very proud to win the first RGSC outdoor comp! I'm well impressed with the new company and especially with the genetics! Hats off mainly to Andro though who did the most work in our diary! Here's to next year and more RGSC awesomeness!

#paniklegend 

Thanks pal , and it was a pleasure to watch,.. :yinyang:

• Like 3

:thumsup:

What a treat. Just made my shitty day into a good one  :yep: 

thanks very much  @panik

Big your bad self up. The results speak for themselves. Cracking plants mate, and I can't wait to stick more of your beans into pots. 

I'll pm you with my safe address and choice of beans. 

Well done everyone else who was in on this. I'd completely forgotten it was even a comp!! 

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

7 minutes ago, tigseyjnr said:

:thumsup:

What a treat. Just made my shitty day into a good one  :yep: 

thanks very much  @panik

Big your bad self up. The results speak for themselves. Cracking plants mate, and I can't wait to stick more of your beans into pots. 

I'll pm you with my safe address and choice of beans. 

Well done everyone else who was in on this. I'd completely forgotten it was even a comp!! 

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

:yep:  no worries mate keep up the good work,.. 

• Like 1

Wow!!!

Properly needed cheering up today and that's done the job nicely!

Massive thanx @panik  I got another 5 lemonade OG vegging at the minute. Just topped them as it goes, I'll try n get some pics and start a new diary on them soonest.

Nnnnice11111 bruva!!! lol

My grow partner just called dibs on the grinder but I get too pick the seeds... Swings n roundabouts eh lol

Thanx very much again mucka. Was a pleasure to be involved from the outset anyways.

Cheers dodge

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Wow!!!

Properly needed cheering up today and that's done the job nicely!

Massive thanx @panik  I got another 5 lemonade OG vegging at the minute. Just topped them as it goes, I'll try n get some pics and start a new diary on them soonest.

Nnnnice11111 bruva!!! lol

My grow partner just called dibs on the grinder but I get too pick the seeds... Swings n roundabouts eh lol

Thanx very much again mucka. Was a pleasure to be involved from the outset anyways.

Cheers dodge

No problems mate send me an addy and what seeds ya after,... :yep: 

I only just seen this wow thanks mate! Well done to everyone really its been great to follow all of you and i wish everyone the best for 2018.

I really fancy those lemonade @panik or if there any fire99 mk2 for testing? Its gna be spring time anyway as im doing hso stuff atm.

Thanks again im really chuffed  

• Like 4