my sweet nurse auto cbd grow

spida_weed

they say thngs go bump in the night but I never expected a bird in my grow cupboard. the dam thing poked a old whole and came through it. I boarded it up again now so no more dramas. I did grab a pic before it fucked off but I was worried 1 of my dogs or cats would have it. plants seem fine and luckily no bird shit on them.

in pic you'll see no cover on my filter. I put that in the wash the day before.

large_bird.jpg

well on with the show. ive had a few probs that I hope I worked out. on a couple of girls I noticed the leaves was starting to curl up. after some searching around I put it down to low humidity. due to the cold and my mrs complaining I forgot I closed the window so no fresh air could get to them. my only other thing I though was that I was over doing the cal/mag stuff so I cut that out because I didn't know how long some things need mixing in with there feed.

temps are staying around 27-29c when I pop my head in and humidity was very low but was 32 when I looked in last.

I put all my girls on 1ml of grow and 3.5ml of bloom and i'll bump the bloom up after there next feed.

im not sure what is happening with plant no4. she got something funky starting at the very top. my 1st thought she is a hermi but I hope maybe someone better experienced than me could check.

here's plant 1

large.a.jpglarge.b.jpglarge.c.jpg

plant 2

large.d.jpglarge.e.jpglarge.f.jpg

plant 3

large.g.jpglarge.h.jpglarge.i.jpg

plant 4

large.j.jpglarge.k.jpglarge.l.jpg

and a couple of pics so I hope you may see if a hermi or not

large.m.jpglarge.n.jpg

they all smell very nice and they nice and sticky so hope it continues til the end.

as usual thanks for dropping in

Edited by spida_weed
missed a bit
  • Like 3

Years ago I had a rat curl up and die under my grow cupboard - it must have been attracted by the warmth and fallen leaves and compost.

I've twice had blackbirds make nests in precarious places in the garden. I was late for work one morning because I was rescuing fledglings with at least two neighbouhood cats and possibly a magpie taking an interest.

• Like 3

Nice one mate :yep:

The buds are looking great ;)

Even a bird came for the sweet meds, hehehe :oldtoker:

Thanks for sharing and sweet smokes,

tommy

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@Sweet Seeds-tommy cheers for dropping in bud.

I think that bird was trying its luck. good job it wasn't a crop robber.

I must admit my wife gave me ear ache earlier when I took my girls out to take some pics. she said they are stinking the house out but they smell great.

I love the smell from plant number 4, she has got a really lovely spicey smell. tbh they all smell different so be interesting in a couple of weeks when they are finished.

im sorry for not updating sooner. ive had a few computer problems and just when I thought I fixed it things went pear shaped lol. I can post from phone but I dunno how to post pics ect.

things are good and bad with my grow at the moment. so i'll explain in what I done. first of as I noticed the buds fattening up I though it be best to bump up there feed. the girls didn't seem to like it so now I left them on 1ml grow and 3ml bloom. I've let the humidity drop so now I just get dashes on my reader. temps seem to be holding around 27c. I did make the mistake on putting my light on the 660w setting but I didn't move the hood up so I got some bleaching.

hopefully they be ok and its not to bad.

plant 1

large_x1.jpglarge_x2.jpglarge_x3.jpg

plant 2

large_x4.jpglarge_x5.jpglarge_x6.jpg

plant 3

large_x7.jpglarge_x8.jpglarge_x9.jpg

plant 4

large_x10.jpglarge_x11.jpglarge_x12.jpg

thanks for popping in folks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I still been having computer problems. I took it to a mate and he fixed it for me so thought id update my diary

well I dunno whats up with them but I been pulling nannas off all of them. I guess I fucked up somewhere and stressed them out.

I managed to get a couple of pics of the nannas so i'll put them on at the end.

all girls are fattening up and starting to turn the trics so not long left now.

I dropped the grow and they just on 3.5ml of bloom so they will stay like that now til I chop.

temps has been all over the place due to the weather we been having recently.

so here's plant 1

large_g1.jpglarge_g2.jpglarge_g3.jpg

plant 2

large_g4.jpglarge_g5.jpglarge_g6.jpg

plant 3

large_g7.jpglarge_g8.jpglarge_g9.jpg

plant 4

large_g10.jpglarge_g11.jpglarge_g12.jpg

as you might see I pulled the odd bit to check and I see a small green hard thing in the middle. I guessed a few nannas has opened and had a play.

well here's a few pics of a nanna

large_g13.jpglarge_g14.jpglarge_g15.jpg

well as usual thanks for popping in folks

• Like 1