Dinafem customer service

buddly

I contacted Dinafem Customer Service with a small issue and wanted some info. The response was quick & polite, and within no time the issue was resolved in a very satisfactory manner!

So credit where it's due! Good work guys :yep:

• Like 15

I knew this would be positive before I even opened the thread. Second to none as far as customer service and support imo. 

• Like 10

We always try to be as efficient and open with our customers as possible  :yep:

Nice to see the hard work is not going unrecognized. We have built a great team up over the last decade and one I'm very privileged to be apart of :)

Thank you for the kind words from all at Dinafem  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 5

• 5 weeks later...

I just want to say iv been very impressed with marks help on here, fast, friendly and always spot on .

So even as a newbie growing these strains you can grow them like an old hand. If you ask for advice?

Thanks Mark

• Like 5

To be honest I have not had any experience with dinafem mark, but I have seen him popping up all over the boards.

I have in countered his other erm title? @HSO-Mark, and he is an absolute gent, always about with friendly words of advise, top stuff Mark,:yep:Jj.

• Like 4

@redbeard @Jibba jabba Thank you for the kind words guys  :yep: . I do try my best and it sounds like it is working but I can always improve :)

Hope you all had a good Xmas, new year and the year ahead :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2