Christmas seed competition #1

FARMER G

Nice nice , thanks Farmer G and Chemist . I love Smile and fancy a bit of good old cheese , need to grow out some Smotties . Version 3 , let's do this shit !

• Like 1

great idea farmer g. count me in mate. i realy liked the smottie v3 i had from a uk420 meet years back, and i tried the smottie remixed, all great plants/smokes. so a great prize. :smokin:

here is a picture of some serious kush i have on flower to put some bud in the thread,and show off this serious kush plant. if you don't mind farmer g mate:realcool:

large.IMG_0239.JPG

• Like 1

The v3 was never released as it was like the others as far as I know , the a & b represent 2 different males used in the cross , I have grew the v1 and v2 versions but not these , they should be very good indeed ! They are a few years old now but should still germinate no problems as they are stored in the correct manner :)

Farmer 

• Like 3

that's it farmer g it was the smottie v2 i tried. not the v3 i remember now you mention it mate. real tasty smoke,i love my blue cheese tho,and bluberry. that's why i like the smottie,the hottie/ blue cheese clone used is a fruity smoke.

:smokin:

• Like 2

wow  someones going to get a special chrimbo prezzy this year ...  you will have to forgive my ignorance  as i have never heard of smottie ......  but in my defence im all new to this .....  does anyone know how big they grow and  would they be ok  for guerilla  grow ?

thanks

• Like 1