Christmas seed competition #1

FARMER G

Hello 420

So I thought we could have a couple of little seed competitions running over the next couple of weeks running up to Christmas period so a couple of you can have an early present and lets face it its a little bit of fun at the same time :yep:

To enter the comp all you have to do is post, members get 1 post - subscribers 2 posts and lifer`s get 3 posts :) the winning number will be selected by a random number generator.

The comp starts as of now and It will finish 12pm 3rd December this way the resulting winner/s should get their prize before the festive break.

So the seeds you can win for this competition are ; 5 x Smottie V3a & 5 x Smottie V3b creation by Chemist. Regular seeds and I'm pretty sure every one is aware of the Smottie line, but I think there are no reviews on the V3 version and I dont think any where given out so these should be an exclusive first on the boards :) 

So just pop in and post to be in it to win it ! Thanks to @Joolz for letting me do this so we can have a bit of fun, cheers mate.

Good Luck all !

Farmer 

• Like 30

Fair play and nice competition . @stu914 Did you work in a supermarket between November and new year ? I feel sorry for folks suffering from "frosty the snowman " ten times a day ,and Cliff Richard ,Slade etc . Home alone on TV and the element of nostalgia in advertising. It just ain't what it was .:bag:

• Like 5

Great stuff Farmer & Joolz ..thanks! :yep:

Opps..didn't realise chemist was involved in the giveaway ..

..thanks to all..not forgetting chemist 

Edited by 2bad.
  • Like 1