ok a friend told me to flush 2 weeks into flowering which with this girl was week 5 (friday just gone ) so i flushed through with 3 litres of pure water the soil i am useing is a pete free medium> I flushed it  as suggested and left it till monday till water her again i added 100 ml of mix water and nuets but shes is still looking over water with the pot still a bit wet and moist i have uploaded some images how can i sort this please many thanks

ta auto i may resolved the issue whilst awaioting on reply i diced to go up to b n q n get the biggest baddest pot i could get bargin for £5.78 with tray lol so i re potted her and watered very lightly around the sides of re pot. It was probably a good / bad thing to do im not sure.?? I say good as the root mass was allready at the sides and bottom of the port she was in. Now im just going to leace her for 5 days or so and xcross my fingers and toes n pray to the gods above