paradiseseeds

2017 was not only the year that saw more than half a dozen US states legalise cannabis; it was also the year that two cannabis legends collaborated. The result was Paradise Seeds and Tommy Chong working on three exclusive strains.

The three strains have quickly gained a quality reputation for being the ‘choice of legends’ and are becoming increasingly popular.  The great thing about the choice on offer is that there is something for everyone.

Blue Kush Berry will take the edge of anyone’s day with a fruity twist; this one is a combination of Kush and Shishkaberry and has satisfied stoners and medical users alike.  

large.Blue_Kush_Berry_logo.jpg large.Paradise_vs_Chong_INDICA.png

Then there is the Mendocino Skunk, a delightful hybrid that brings California and the Netherlands together to produce a fruity uplifting high; the end result is something you can puff on throughout the day.

large.chong_webpictures_strains_hybrid_logo.jpg

Last but by no means least, we have the L.A. Amnesia and this sativa dominant baby is so good you will forget what the other two choices where.  

large.chong_webpictures_strains_sativa_logo.jpg large.tommychong.jpg

See for yourself and let us know which of Chong’s choice you choose.

Edited by paradiseseeds
  • Like 3

he he. go on tommy chong, i always loved the cheech n chong films. i remember up in smoke the best, so were smoking dog shit man. 

ohh and who can forget strawberry. lol oh i wasn't looking at his birthmark man. 

the blue kush berry sounds rite up my street as i love anything blue, or blueberry. hope you run a seed for a diary on here paradise. be great to see these chongers grew out online for folks to see,smoke.:hippy:

i must say chong looks well for his age. must be all the high grade herb and sunshine. smoke one for us in the cold in the uk chong. :smokin:

smokie1:yinyang:

• Like 3
17 hours ago, catfish said:

have you tried any of the tommy chong strains @paradiseseeds.

also from your regular strains what would you grow and why ? 

sorry about so many questions

We've only tried the exclusive three we have and we can't get enough of them. About the regulars, we don't do them at the moment. Only Auto's and Fem's. And no problem for the questions. Any time!

• 2 years later...

ive done the haze cross . large yielding haze cross thats very much like amnesia haze .

i done 3 and all 3 were quite alike 

easy to grow 

• 1 month later...

i got some of the exclusives 1 El Dorado OG– Indica 2

Rainbow Road - Sativa

Sunset Paradise – Indica  @paradiseseeds

Edited by catfish
  • Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Just finished the Mendocino skunk and the blue Kush berry… very disappointing especially the skunk.. looks great in grow, nice tight dense buds but absolutely no smell or taste..

• 8 months later...

Did you get round to doing the Sunset Paradise please Catfish? I've grabbed some and really can't find one grow or smoke reports on it. Ta man hoping you can help me out. I just pulled the trigger on Purple Mints, Sweetopia and Space Cookies with the LA Amnesia coming free. Peace. 

On 28/07/2020 at 4:25 PM, catfish said:

i got some of the exclusives 1 El Dorado OG– Indica 2

Rainbow Road - Sativa

Sunset Paradise – Indica  @paradiseseeds

I did do all 3 if I remember but none really stood out . All p,ants were OK to good .

I'm sorry I cannot help,more im sure if someone competent did them they would do them justice .

The o.g was earthy and small yield typical o.g 

The rainbow Road was nothing special but not shit .tested nice bit stretchy .

The paradise I cannot remember sorry . 

Edited by catfish

@trashedagain77

I did do all 3 if I remember but none really stood out . All p,ants were OK to good .

I'm sorry I cannot help,more im sure if someone competent did them they would do them justice .

The o.g was earthy and small yield typical o.g 

The rainbow Road was nothing special but not shit .tested nice bit stretchy .

The paradise I cannot remember sorry .