The Guerrilla Growers Plant Of The Year 2017

Andromedian

Back again people......

Same rules apply.....I usually put my vote up first but need a little more time to sample and think:naughty:

Been a pretty good season, could be better, but we ain't complaining.

Some real stand out strains this year....

Red purps, whitey freeze, Autorilla, White Widow Auto, OG Kush.......decisions, decisions, decisions

So best of 3.....3 points for a first, 2 for a second and 1 for a third.........

After this years round up, i will compile a Champions League, which will be all the results from 2015, 2016 and 2017, added together.....

Happy voting

:skin_up:

• Like 16

No interest yet? That's surprising considering peeps were asking for this thread. 

I won't be adding any due to having a shit year and the plants weren't given a fair outing. 

However, this is from Key4.

1. Gorrilla haze - Real quality weed this ,could be a huge yielder too. Needs watching them last couple week for mould.

2. Green gold - "Meat and potato strain" as ch@ppers would say. Smokes a bit heavy and the smells a bit weird but it filled the bags up.

3. Killer kush fv - I messed these up and left them so yield was next to nothing but, after the 1st spliff i remembered why i love this weed, it has flavour and nothing else competes regarding strength.

• Like 13

My first proper gg this year, so addictive , already started chopping trees and bushes down ready for next year :cowboy:

Red purps - female seeds : early finisher, great smell and taste and a good smoke to. 

cindy gnome 99 FEM - gnome seeds : early finisher, really frosty buds ,good yielder and next to no mould

Killer Kush fv - sweet seeds : finished early for me, nice strong smoke, not much mould 

All the best, I'm off to hibernate for the winter, see you next spring :bong:

Yessssss it's back :thumsup:

Only grew 5 strains but my vote is on the best performers of the year for me.

1. Cream Carmel fv

2. Killer Kush fv

3. Cream Mandarine fv

• Like 9

Shite year for me but out of the 6-7 strains I done this year only 2 stood out HFH Danish Gold and Dutch Passion Durban, in that order.

agree with above about not being a fair year, worst ever for me so far.

can we vote on biggest dissspointment too?  That would go to the WW XXL for me, nothing XXL about them at all.

• Like 8

1. Whitey Freeze (caveat is that particlar pheno, short, fat budded beauty! Really strong smoke and starting to get Mango flavours from the jar now its cured out a bit.) Get a decent August and you're laughing. 

2. Red Purps. Massive this year...this is our "meat and potatoes " :)

3. Standard White widow auto by Dinafem. Still has its place in any of our plots. I love the taste and strength.

Edited by zug
  • Like 13

On 01/11/2017 at 5:17 PM, Ch@ppers said:

Best year ever :cowboy: I shall compile a list,glad you have Red Purps there zug,though its been variable this year for others.

‘Red purp’ large.IMG_5213.JPG

:nea:

Edited by Dan1122
  • Like 8

Yay, its back! Nice one intergalactic over lords! 

Its worth noting this year was awful so a real good test for strains. Aug sept where i am was all cloud and rain.

1. Killer kush fv. Great in veg. Fast in flower. Smells amazing. Tastes amazing. Espcially that 'baby sick' pheno. Pretty knockout high with good rushyness in thoughts too. Real quality. Lost 10% to rot. Yeileded great. Love that earthly lemon funk taste. Lots in the jar

2. Red purps. Slow as fuck in vegg. Lanky as well. Didnt branch too well for me. However she is amazing in flower. Black purple buds, done by end of sept. 10% rot. Unique smell and flavour. Friends love it. Good hybrid effect i find  

3. Freezeland repro by 1mad. Great vigour. Finsihed by end of sept. Stank of mango in flower . Hardy as fuck. N/a amount of mold. Pink pistels. Lovely pine fruity taste. Very relaxed creative indica smoke. I found writing music really inspirational off freezeland. Will breed and reproduce myself i think. I like the idea of the old skool strains and this one smokes good enough. Impressed

Rgcs stuff rotted bad for me due to earlynss and shit early summer weather . Greengold sati pheno held off mould well tho. Indica got swamped with rot. I dont like the flavour of green gold. Acidic over fruit. Not for me. Good pain meds mind. Whitey freeze was better but i had to chop early from rot so slightly bland in flavour. That said its strong and one of my mates said its the best high hes had for yonks. Pissing himself laughing he was. Trying dfg next year. They look the bomb. 

Enjoy your smokes guys

• Like 8

Nice one @Andromedian these threads are really useful!

I only ran 3 strains but my favourite for this season would have to be green golds. Very little mould, really dense buds and a strong fruity smoke! Defo staying on the list for next year.

:hippy:

Edited by some1
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Dan1122 said:

‘Red purp’ large.IMG_5213.JPG

:nea:

I know mate,thats 100% not a red-purp looks like female seeds have gone down in the listings after dropping such a bollock,someone somewhere has made a proper fuck-up.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

I know mate,thats 100% not a red-purp looks like female seeds have gone down in the listings after dropping such a bollock,someone somewhere has made a proper fuck-up.

Really doesnt bode well for future orders. I might go through distributors for the hope of an old pack. I will want more. Mine were bought from tude last march. Got three seeds left from a pack of 10. the rest were all red/purple. 

Anyway back to the championship ;)

• Like 6

Nice one @Andromedian for running this thread again! 

Gonna have to bear with me on this... Haven't tested all the strains yet...  But I think S6 came on top especially the pink pheno has a very interesting smell and had great vigour and good mould resistance, MOB, maybe Killer kush (yet to smoke it :g:). Mmm undecided. Will get back to you in a few days! 

• Like 3