Pandora (Auto) - Paradise Seeds

paradiseseeds

Pandora - Autoflowering - Paradise Seeds

Gift Giver… In Greek legend, Pandora was the first woman on earth, endowed with a special gift from each of the Gods that sat on top of Mount Olympus. This was the inspiration for the name of this sweet and spicy indica.

Pandora is another one of our autoflowering varieties which has been bred with the medical user in mind. When it first came out, she earned the reputation for being one of the most powerful autoflower plant strains in the world. We have used the ruderalis genes to give her the characteristic quick flowering time and short stature, but the rest of Pandora’s personality is pure indica, in the tradition of our famed varieties Sensi Star and Spoetnik #1.

Read More.

pandora-ripe03.jpglarge.cf6c2c37-dee9-465f-9a56-79f8be8f86e4.jpglarge.88fb917c-2a8c-4a70-a56f-bc1e5065a32a.jpg

Edited by paradiseseeds
Adding more pictures
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, paradiseseeds said:

has been bred with the medical user in mind

Cool I was gifted one of these by a friend recently but haven't had a chance to grow it out yet, looks like I should give her a go :oldtoker:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fragg said:

Cool I was gifted one of these by a friend recently but haven't had a chance to grow it out yet, looks like I should give her a go :oldtoker:

These pictures are fresh from a customer some of the buds were nice and big. Give it a go and let us know how you get on. If you need any support, you know where we are. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/10/2017 at 2:07 PM, paradiseseeds said:

Pandora - Autoflowering - Paradise Seeds

large.cf6c2c37-dee9-465f-9a56-79f8be8f86e4.jpglarge.88fb917c-2a8c-4a70-a56f-bc1e5065a32a.jpg

So is this auto acid or auto Pandora.. Same pic in in both seed descriptions!  Come on, you breed some really good cannabis so putting the right pictures up should be a piece of piss! 

Edited by Hashcity
Deleting guff
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Hashcity said:

So is this auto acid or auto Pandora.. Same pic in in both seed descriptions!  Come on, you breed some really good cannabis so putting the right pictures up should be a piece of piss! 

Hi, 

I can see you've got a good eye. It is auto-pandora in the picture. The only reason it is in the auto acid description thread is that some requested they saw some of our auto-flowering strains, so some pictures where posted in the same Auto-acid thread. Sorry for the confusion. 

Cheers,

Peter Paradise. 

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 20/07/2018 at 3:53 PM, Buckfacked said:

Just dropped one in water, am looking forward to the results as long as I don't kill her...

How is the new baby getting on? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

large.20200703_145437.jpglarge.20200703_145413.jpgI've got paradise seed Pandora growing at the moment and she's 135cm and budding nicely. She's 10w 6d old. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...