PK 13/14

ALFA

Hello people I am nearly three weeks from projected harvest on my first crop of plants and was wondering about this pk 13/14 I have seen what does it do ? does it make a noticable diference to dry yield ? can you taste it in finished goods ? and if I use this are my plant going to have a spurt of growth as they are 4ft and there is no more room vertically. I am growing nft and luckily I have had to ask few questions as you have every thing here. I must have the luck of the Irish as I have had absolutely no problems at all.

hi alfa

pk 13/14 is a pure potassium & phosphate mixture which u put in ur tanks 3 weeks before harvest for one week only.i don't think u'll get a growth spurt with ur plants i think it will just fatten ur buds(yummy) :D

and when the weeks over u clean ur tanks out and only use pure water for the last 2 weeks of flowering so i don't think u'll get any orrible tastes off ur buds

u'll probably get some more replies from more experianced growers but i hope this helps

happy toking jgs lol

Yep i'm a pk 13/14 man, as is Old Pink which i found reassuring {check gro pics for evidence!!} and it does make a difference. Definitley fattens up the buds makes em loads more compact and makes the smoke nicer. Well worth using.

It can be used in any of the three weeks FOR ONE WEEK ONLY {important} before the end, i suppose using it in the last week before the two weeks of fresh water saves on nute costs.

good growing

peace  :peace:

Be Irie

The real head

yes it fatten's up your bud's and no if you flush correctly you won't taste it

like the guy's said use for 1 week 3 week's before harvest

my last 3 week's nute mix is as follow's general hydroponic's 3 part

10ml grow 12ml micro 30ml bloom 30ml pk 13/14 into 20L @ p.H. 5.6

for one week

0ml grow 16ml micro 32ml bloom into 20L @ p.H. 5.6 for another week

and then flush the last week with p.H. 5.8

look for some pic's of my Afghani #1 that are @ 5 week's

with 2 to go

the PK 13/14 is doing it's job well

I'll post a thread soon

OP

:)

Great I have just ordered some. So this stuff is use as an addative to your nutrient not on it own. I am using Ionic bloom & boost at the momment. Also I have just ordered a cf truncheon does any one have a easy table of readings that I should be aiming for at different stages of growth ?

Alfa it depend's an what scale your tester uses

there's E.C. C.F. and PPT let me know when you get it

and i'll post the relivent info for you

OP

:)

Hi Alfa

I may be wrong, and please correct me if i am, but I believe that Ionic boost is pretty much the same product as PK 13/14. Both are intended for the latter stages of a plants flowering process to enhance the fattening of the buds. So, you may be feeding them too much P and K if you are adding PK13/14 and boost at the same time.

Chip

The truncheon measures C.F oldpink. could someone tell me more about the last post is Ionic boost just pk13/14 labeled differently?

A CF meter read's in µS/cm. The CF reading will be 10 times greater than an EC reading (example: an EC reading of 1.8 will be a CF reading of 18).

I measure the E.C. of my nute's at around 1.8 - 2.0 in flowering

so your reading's would be 18 - 20 C.F.

as to the Ionic bloom, It's a bloom enhancer and i assume it has a

simmilar make up to PK 13/14 so adding it may take your level's way to high

do you have a list of the ingredient's to compare to the P.K. 13/14 ??

does anyone else us Ionic boost ?? is it the same as PK 13/14

OP

:P

Oldpink

Thats the problem with ionic, they dont give a run down of the nutes on the side of the bottle, which i find a little annoying. Its like they've taken the choice of what N/P/K ratio we use out of our hands. I only use it because i had it recommended to me.

As to the run down of what is in boost, ?????. All i know is that they recommend using it in the same way I've heard other people talking about using P/K 13/14.

I hope someone has got a better idea of what's in it.

Respectfully

Chip

hi all i'm about to add pk 13/14 at the end of the week,

i've been using boost all through flowering will i have to leave the boost out when i add the pk 13/14

cheers all jgs

j,g,s I have taken there advice and used the pk13/14 this week and I don,t know if its right but I have not used the Ionic boost this time. Better safe than sorry. I will post any observations I have at the start of next week though.

Guest Guest_CCFC_poster

Hi there have just been reading this topic and i am at the moment starting my 5th week of flowering (white widow) am using nft table. nutrients are ionic bloom and added boost at the start of week 4. I to have some 13/14 canna and just to confirm 13/14 is pretty much the same as boost but is a bit better for the juicy buds. I am putting my canna in with bloom in about 3/4 days which i will use for 1 week only then flush with water for 2. This is my first grow but the boys from growell answered this one for me.

(do not use boost and canna) one or the other. I think i may have used the boost a bit early not sure though.