Killer Kush fv ®, Green Poison ®, Cream47 ®, Sweet Trainwreck Auto ®. Organic grow 2 x 400w

Inspiration101

Hi Folks, 

Welcome to my diary.  

I am a massive Sweet Seeds fan, working my way through their selections one by one - So many done and so many great choices still to try ! 

I have tried standard non organic soil, and also WILMA pots too.  Overall, having done 13 grows now I think I prefer the organic route.  Am only growing for myself and a friend with MS so flavour takes priority - Although getting a good yield comes a second place :D  

This grow will be a long and slow one and am starting this diary with one week of veg time left before flipping to 12/12.  By my reckoning the 9th January will be 10 weeks of 12/12, so no rushing it just to get to Christmas as was the original idea.

Equipment :

180x70x180 Tent.

2 x Maxibrite enclosed cooling hoods - I was going to dump these as the last few grows I have burned the tops of my plants but have concluded this is me turning up the power from 400 to 440 to 600 on some days - I can be an idiot..... this grow both are staying at 400w each !

125w CFL - Started them all with this but found bits of it looked a little melted so I have disposed of it now.

60w CFL - Running the Sweet Trainwreck Auto under this now in a separate 40x40x160 tent.

Omega Blue 600w bulbs - But running at 400w.

Omega Red 600w bulbs - Think I will buy some new 400w bulbs to put in, will get the purchase made after making this post ;)

Rhino Pro fan and filter - 6" with ducting connecting through both hoods then onto the filter.  3 years now, time for a new one soon.

Acoustic fan and Rhino Pro Filter - 8" this is an emergency spare in the same room but outside of the tent.  Brand new, hardly used.

Root Riot Cubes - Started all seedlings in this with a small plastic propagator

11 litre WILMA square pots

BioBizz AllMix organic soil - Used for the first couple of potting up's.

Plagron Batmix organic soil - Used for final pots.

Ecothrive Charge - 50ml per 10 litre for potting up, top dressed with this just last week.

Plagron Worm Humus - Added a 5 litre tub into 100 litres of soil approximately.

Biobizz Fish Mix - Giving 5mil per litre every watering 

Biobizz Bloom - Not used yet, will do during flowering.

Neem Oil - Got a 250ml bottle from ebay to combat little aphids, added 8ml of this and 1ml of fishmix to a litre of water, using the awesome pressure mister I got as part off my winnings in the Sweet Seeds 2017 competition - Totally drench plants on their way to sleep twice a week.

3 x Killer Kush fv

4 x Cream47

1 x Green Poison

1 x Sweet Trainwreck Auto

1 x Killer Kush fv clone - Just rooting, on day 7 now as I accidentally snapped a top off whilst bending it over.

Photos will follow later today to complete the start of this diary :)

• Like 6

Hi @Inspiration101

I will keep an eye on this one again mate, if you're looking for a good 400w bulb I can highly recommend the Sylvania Grolux Dual Spectrum bulbs.

I have a Lumatek adjustable ballast that goes up to 660 but due to my space restrictions I run it with the mentioned 400w bulb at 440w, I like the Dual Spectrum as they help reduce stretch with the bit of Blue spectrum in them and the buds stay a bit tighter, I used to get budrot problems with HPS as the bud seemed to open up and create these pockets by fan leaves that were prone to introducing the rot.

All the best with the grow pal.

@SMEG HEAD  Thanks, had a look, they aren't the cheap option, gonna have to check with the bank of wife ;)

I have taken some photos this morning, so far all I have been doing is just tieing down the main stem with thick and soft twistys.  This past week I have been started tieing down the branches on the Killer Kush as they are quicky becoming the tallest.  

Killer Kush germinated on 28th August, Cream47 was two weeks later hence they are smaller.  Green Poison was germinated at the start of August and I have just kept her really well trained and she is a lovely bush now with many good looking growing tips.

Last night I trimmed the lower branches which were not up to much and also used some twistys to tie the taller branches down to keep an even canopy.  Eventually I am going to put my scrogging screen on top but for now I am content to let things continue.

Here is the left side of the tent, the four pots on the left, 3 Killer Kush fv and the lone Green Poison is front right.

large.59f58d546c881_leftsideoftent.jpg

And the right side which has my four Cream47 ladies who are 1-3 weeks behind the others in terms of germination date : 

large.59f58d4b01f00_rightsideoftent.jpg

A closer look at the Green Poison and Killer Kush : 

large.59f58d407106b_killerkushandgreenpoison.jpg

And the underside of it all : 

large.59f58d67274a9_undersidekkandgp.jpg

Here is an overhead shot of the Cream47's :

large.Cream47.jpg

And finally, in a separate small tent, under a 60w blue cfl, Sweet Trainwreck Auto : 

large.59f58d6ec9444_SweetTrainwreckAuto.jpg

@growchum  Give or take a day its the same age as yours I think :)

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 5

@Inspiration101

All look tickety boo to me bud, gonna stop by from time to time and looks good this, may they bloom well for you :v:

Oh and the Sylvania Grolux 400 is a decent lamp too, drops off after five blooms ;)

• Like 3

Hi bro, It's really nice to know you are starting a new diary with all of these marvellous strains :bong:

It' will be interesting for sure mate, thanks for sharing!

All the best,

jaypp

• Like 2

Thanks @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp I'm really happy to be able to do so many in one go, variety is the spice of life :smokin:

Onto this weeks update.  The ladies have had 24h darkness and are now on 12/12. 

Second day in there are already many individual female flowers showing with a single white hair sticking proudly out.

The Sweet Trainwreck Auto has been re-potted into a nice large 11 litre wilma pot using straight out the bag BioBizz AllMix.  She is back in the small tent on her own - The broken branch clone from Killer Kush didn't make it, it just rotted and died.

I have ordered the Sylvania Dual Spectrum 400w bulbs, they should arrive shortly and I will fit them immediately.  At this point I plan to fit the scrog fencing and tie all the ladies down for the stretch.

Here are some pics : 

Left side of the tent, Green Poison nearest, then 3 Killer Kush surrounding her

large.5a00c41f567df_Leftside.JPG

Right side of tent, all four are Cream47

large.5a00c427e9b7e_Rightside.JPG

Whole tent : 

large.5a00c438b4b6b_wholetent.JPG

Sweet Trainwreck Auto

large.5a00c42f449d7_sweettrainwreckauto.JPG

Until next week, happy smokes all :)

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 4

Another week on, first week of 12/12 completed.  New bulbs are in, Silvania 400w Dual.  The scrog fence is on for getting an even canopy and support.

I have just top fed them a heavy dose of ecothrive, plus watered on top with 5ml Biobizz Fishmix per litre of water.  I will continue with fishmix another week before moving onto using Biobizz Bloom.

All of the ladies are showing heads beginning to flower so now the interesting bit begins :)

Green Poison is front right, the rest are 3 Killer kush fv 

large.5a09f605b27cf_kILLERkUSHANDGREENPOISON.JPG

The four Cream47 together on the right side of the tent.

large.Cream47.JPG

A group shot 

large.DSC_0003_019.JPG

And finally, the Sweet Trainwreck Auto in the small tent on her own under a 60w Blue bulb.  I have her tied down to the left in order to promote her branch growth.  Female flowers are showing on her already.

large.5a09f61072f03_SweetTrainwreckAuto.JPG

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Weekly update, a little late due to life and work n stuff.

Things are going well, two weeks of 12/12 now, all the growing tips are being manipulated around the scrog fencing, I am happy with the space they all have to thrive.

Last watering I gave them a spoonful of epsom salts, going to do the same again tomorrow morning also.  Then I shall begin a new feeding regime of 2ml Fishmix and 4ml Bloom.

Here are some pictures, firstly the left side of tent, Killer Kush mostly with a Green Poison on the front right

large.DSC_0001_031.JPG

Cream47 all four ladies :

large.DSC_0002_035.JPG

All of them looking in and down from the front left of the tent : 

large.DSC_0006_033.JPG

And finally the Sweet Trainwreck Auto growing up nicely now : 

large.DSC_0007_034.JPG

Until next week happy smokes all :)

• Like 5

Week 3 of 12/12 completed.  All is going well.  The ladies are drinking more water than usual, am just making sure they stay warm n wet :D

Here's a few pictures until next week : 

Green Poison front right, the rest are Killer Kush fv : 

large.5a1b1a86f1acf_KillerKushandGreenPoison.JPG

All 4 ladies are Cream47 : 

large.Cream47.JPG

A close up of a tasty Green Poison bud :

large.5a1b1a7bc51d4_GreenPoisonBudweek3.jpg

And finally the Sweet Trainwreck Auto.  She has been under a 65w CFL Blue on a 24/0 light schedule, only seeing a few hours of dark when watered.  I have a 125w CFL Red turning up Monday and will get this plugged in and set to 18/6 light cycle : 

large.5a1b1aa6ea5da_SweetTrainwreckAuto.JPG

Until next week, happy smokes ! 

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 4

Here we are at week 4 of 12/12 completed.  Mid week I gave all the ladies a fresh dose of ecothrive charge as top dressing as felt there was no harm in it.

Things are progressing nicely and there is little I can say beyond this except enjoy the pictures :)

Left side of the tent, Green Poison front right, the rest are Killer Kush fv :

large.5a2455d985fbb_LeftsideKKandGP.JPG

Right side of tent with 4 Cream47 ladies : 

large.5a2455e1c67e5_RightsideCream47.JPG

A close up of a Killer Kush fv main stem bud (back right plant) large.5a2455ce9c868_KillerKushbud.JPG

A couple of zoomed in trichome shots to salivate over : 

large.5a2455efeda1f_Trichalternateshot.pnglarge.5a2455fd07f40_Trichshot.png

Until next week, fingers crossed and happy sweet smokes ! :) 

• Like 3

Thanks Jaypp, am hoping for a bigger yield than my last few projects so quite a few weeks to go yet I think.

Green Poison & Killer Kush are listed as 7 weeks, Cream47 is listed as 8.  I may end up going to 10 weeks just to be sure I can fill the jars right up.

I will be moving house in the start of the year so a break will be taking place after this one until I am settled elsewhere.

So.....5 weeks of 12/12 is completed.  All goes well, the space between individual buds on branches has closed off, they are really growing fast and fattening up now, I can see quite noticeable change every day.

Here is a stack of photos.....

Left side of tent, 3 Killer Kush and then a lone Green Poison front right : 

large.5a2d918fa48c5_KillerKushandGreenPoison.JPG

Right side of the tent with 4 Cream47 :

large.Cream47.JPG

Some Killer Kush buds on the far left :

large.5a2d91a75fac2_KillerKushbudsinarow.JPG

The same single Killer Kush bud  from last weeks post :

large.5a2d91b55f609_SameKKbudfromlastweek.JPG

A Green Poison bud close up : 

large.5a2d917e81b1f_GreenPoisonbud.JPG

A Cream47 bud showing nice form : 

large.5a2d916023925_Cream47bud.JPG

Until next week sweet smokes all :) 

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the lack of updates, life and work have not given me any spare time this month.

I popped home briefly yesterday and gave all the ladies a quick check and heavy watering.  Shall be back home again in three days so shall do a real update for 8 weeks completed.

They are all fattening up well, still a lot of white hair new growth happening so am quite happy with the situation.

Until Sundays proper update - Happy festivities ! 

Insp.

• Like 3