Mohan ram

indicatoker420

Things  are growing really sweet! Although I've got thrips but been spraying neem and soap mix each time before the light goes off. Makes sense to have them though considering this grow tent was in a totally unused loft for like 4 years.

Gas inspector was down today, decided to help himself into my room didn't he to tell me the flute is a bit fucked. Me sat there in my computer chair and him near the door looking at my tent while talking to me lol. I don't give a toss though tbh, only  small grow and sure to f*****g god these workmen of all kinds like that be it a plumber, electrician, joiner etc all come across these things. Mine's probably tiny compared to the average grows they're used to seeing.

I've made a few changes now that I'm putting them in flower in a few days and put the halide in. The passive intake thing on the tent I've put the Velcro cover over it and just put some 6" ducting in the intake duct slot for the passive intake. I've put a bit of carbon cooker hood filter on the end of the intake duct to stop light and dust, doesn't add any resistance either :).

I've put the filter on top of my wardrobe now too, and during light on my room doesn't even really get warm at all tbh even with windows closed, pretty much perfect but I still have the window open for fresh air. With them going 12/12 shortly I will have light on during night and off during the day, better to control environment then, and they like it warm in the house in the day in here lol, so might not even need additional heating for the dark period lol.

Seriously I'm not even using a thermometer lol, now I'm using a metal halide, a bigger light I should really consider it though. Plants are really healthy but should really start monitoring temps now.

I was using a pc fan to get the air moving around in the tent when I was using the cfl's but got the desktop fan out that I tie to the tent poles, but a blade snapped and then made the fan vibrate, because it won't spin evenly well with a broken blade ;). The pc fans I used I only had set on 6v though, as they are pretty damn powerful, but put it on full 12v and seems to be doing well with the 250w metal halide tbh, these fans move quite some air alright.

I must say I'm pretty surprised tbh with the outcome, was expecting a boiling hot and humid bedroom lol, due to extracting in the same room as the intake is.

large.20171128_013153.jpglarge.20171128_012935.jpglarge.20171128_021309.jpg

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 5

Hi again guys, bit too soon I know lol, but thought I'd put a few more pics up. Some overhead pics and some from the side of the plant looking through them. These smell really nice and strong, sweet yet musky kind of smell. I really like it :)

large.20171129_015736.jpglarge.20171129_015840.jpglarge.20171129_020000.jpg

large.20171129_020007.jpg

Most affected leaf from the thrips. Going to get something stronger to take care of these tomorrow, as well as a thermometer, finally lol.

large.20171129_015645.jpg

Take it easy and sweet folks, very high on a killer kush edible right now :yep:

:yinyang:

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 4

Looking tidy Ind.. Shame about the thrips though..

I'm on the good old edibles a lot too lately, I've pretty much given up combusting altogether now.. I Have to be careful with the edibles though, tolerance is very low at mo not Chonging for a while.. I've been close to pulling a biggins once or twice lately.. Heeelp! Heeeelp! lollol

I think eating edibles  is the way forward for me and the next chapter in my stoner life now after kicking the combustion days of  my Chonging  career into the past of late lol

I think its maybe time to leave combusting for good, I think!

*All of a sudden craves a big fat pure joint ..... lol

• Like 3

Thanks @Daze bud. I've been vaping for the past two months nearly and making edibles here and there. I still smoke traditional hash like Moroccan etc in my bong though, it doesn't vape too well that kind of hash tbh, but concentrates like kief and oils like qwiso are fine on the concentrates pads.

The resin capsules for my vape work good and so does the vape but it just seems so much better smoked. It takes the absolute piss for the hash to start vaporising properly too, and just doesn't seem as good lol

I haven't had a biggins yet lol but probably will one day, they do happen I suppose lol

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 2

Oh and btw these are in 12/12 now starting today (10pm-10am light on). Mohan ram likes to be short, fat and dense I think, so no need for any more vegging I don't think. As long as it gives me 5oz I'm happy and that's got to be pretty easy to achieve from these. I have a good feeling about this grow :).

Last grow I did was a load of sweet seeds outside, 4 x killer kush and 4 x cream caramel fv, all have really funky crazy smells. Cream caramels smell like rotting fruit and killers smell like raw shite, literally! Smells vary a bit in phenos don't me wrong but they all have funky smells but in a good way lol.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, they've been in flower now 11 days. Can't see them really stretching anymore now tbh. Looking really nice, smells really nice like sweet and musky like before. Can see them being fat and dense heads everywhere :). I've only just started feeding them last watering and gave them 2ml oldtimer grow per litre. Next watering will be a bit of both like 1ml grow and 2ml bloom, can see they're starting to ask for it now.large.20171212_235537.jpg

large.20171212_235559.jpglarge.20171212_235608.jpglarge.20171212_235546.jpglarge.20171212_235552.jpg

large.20171212_235629.jpglarge.20171212_235651.jpg

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Looking awesome, very healthy and ready for a very good flowering.

Keep us updated, will be fun to watch how they produce their flowers ;)

Sweet smokes!

jaypp