sweet seeds nurse auto cbd

itsmeithink

hi people

I've got 2 of these going in a mixed grow atm,

I'm at day 39 now, does anyone have any advise on how long they take?

I've seen it says 56 days on the strain info, but cannot seem to find any diaries or any more clear info on them?

your help would be much appreciated

• Like 2

I'd be tempted to run them a week more than that is my experience with Sweet Seeds autos, they CAN be harvested at that point but a week more gives a much more ripe plant

HTH :oldtoker:

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Fragg said:

I'd be tempted to run them a week more than that is my experience with Sweet Seeds autos, they CAN be harvested at that point but a week more gives a much more ripe plant

HTH :oldtoker:

@Fragg

is there a need to 2 week flush them ?, I'm using OT bloom and vitalink calmag ?

• Like 3

Cheers mate! :yep:

How are your plants doing now? In which stage are they? Can you share any pics?

And yes, it is advisable to flush the soil about 2 weeks prior to harvest. But harvest time shouldn't be based in the catalog description because one strain my present different phenotypes and the grow parameters may also exerce a slight difference in the maturation time.  It should be based of the plant's appearance, through observation. That's why a picture would be great.

Sweet smokes and kind regards,

tomy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers mate! :yep:

How are your plants doing now? In which stage are they? Can you share any pics?

And yes, it is advisable to flush the soil about 2 weeks prior to harvest. But harvest time shouldn't be based in the catalog description because one strain my present different phenotypes and the grow parameters may also exerce a slight difference in the maturation time.  It should be based of the plant's appearance, through observation. That's why a picture would be great.

Sweet smokes and kind regards,

tomy

thanks for the reply

here are 2 pics 1 of each, overwatered a bit here and some light burn as i increased the light to 750w , was a bit too much for them so backed it back down to 600

large.59ee5241b5b12_sweetseedsnurseautocbd1.jpglarge.59ee525b459d0_sweetseedsnurseautocbd2.jpg

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, 912GreenSkell said:

Very curious to hear what you think of the Sweet Nurse effects...i have a 7 pack of Sweet Nurse incoming.

ill let you know as soon they are chopped m8

• Like 1

Just now, itsmeithink said:

ill let you know as soon they are chopped m8

Thanks!! Please tag me when you get smoking it! Any chance you would be making tincture with any of the bud?

18 minutes ago, 912GreenSkell said:

Thanks!! Please tag me when you get smoking it! Any chance you would be making tincture with any of the bud?

not decided yet m8, got some more tbd strains going on aswell in the dinafem section

• Like 2