How do you smoke?

GrowingViking

RAW Organics, strictly backstrapped with a tiny sprinkle of baccy down the middle to help burn:skin_up:

backwards you only use the minimum paper necessary and can discard the rest,can only taste the bud :D 

its backstrap or dont strap for me a good few years now its what i call 'normal'.

i urge anyone who doesn't or hasn't backstrapped to try it,

flip your rizla around 180 so the sticky bits at the bottom facing your rolling surface not you and roll it in so it rolls inside(not fold),then locate and moisten the sticky bit through the paper after youve rolled,let dry,and rip or burn excess paper off, done....;)

H4rdc0r3.

Edited by H4rdc0r3
instructions
  • Like 1

Butt naked with pretty girls.

Oh shit sorry, I see what you mean now. In that case pure king skins, rizla hemp of late, but that's far less exciting than the first option.

• Like 8

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:23 PM, Bird said:

.5g pure joint with raw.

Fuk thought it said 5gs. lol 

Glass bong mainly as don't do baccy anymore. If its a spliff raw rizla with green and hash.

• Like 1

Will those of you who add baccy to 'help the burn' please stop deluding yourselves. You add the baccy because you  are addicted to nicotine, same as I used to be myself!

• Like 3

A raw organic with as much neat weed as a nice cone dictates. Roach from the convenient book supplied.

Job done

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Absurdist said:

Will those of you who add baccy to 'help the burn' please stop deluding yourselves. You add the baccy because you  are addicted to nicotine, same as I used to be myself!

i dont agree sorry,not everybody is the same nor all of us as susceptible to nicotine addiction as some ime(yes its addictive, but you stop if you want to stop end of),tobacco burns higher temp than weed and i add it for that reason,it burns better and i guess im used to the minor taste difference of a spliff with it in vs without(tried both),its personal preference for some,not addiction or delusions:yep:

if you saw how small amount of baccy i put in you would probably say why bother but like i said,personal preference,not everyones the same

when i say baccy im talking rolling tobacco not cigarettes too.

H4rdc0r3.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Pipes/bongs/vapes/chllums/spliffs/dabs...everything and anything :) whatever takes my fancy...

I got Roor papers, RAW, rizla, wheat and dechlorinated, but mostly I use standard blue king size papers, with a roor 16mm glass tip. The slim papers dont leave enough room for the tip.

Never been so high since i kicked backky to the kerb...

My fave at the moment is to roll pure weed spliffs (hydro grown) and run a hash snake down the top...smoke that off, wait a day to come down...

Also love my lil glass pipes too...

• Like 1