How do you smoke?

GrowingViking

Silver king size slims are my go to brand probably because they are available in most shops 

RAWS and recently been using

Rizla micron have been using these when i can recently and they are the thinnest papers I've ever used with no paper taste at all

• Like 1

I usualy vape but I like a pure single Skinner, those RAW ones which are regular size but king size width. 

My absoloute favorite way though is to pack my shire pipe full and slowly burn through the bowl over several minutes (sometimes it feels like hours). I try to just light it once and keep the cherry rolling... very satisfying

Edited by Greenfinger53
  • Like 3

Personally the best high I've ever exspierenced was 1 single dab ! Not for the beginners I can assure you .. 

Was kneeling down taking the hit by the time I managed to stand up I was baked :haveadab:

• Like 1

either  a joint with tobacco or in a bong from time to time.....  papers i use either  raw or if i fancy  some flavour,  juicy j's..............  i have about 10 different flavours so plenty of options :skin_up:

• Like 1

has anyone tried the pound shop unbleached zig zag skins? I used to use the silver king size rizlas but I seen the zigzag ones in the pound shop last year and iv been using them ever since, they are the same size as the silver king size rizlas, the proper name is "multipack x3 zig zag unbleached slim" if anyone's interested.....

• Like 4

Silver kingskins, mostly weed some baccy - heaven. I wish I could get into using my vape or bong more but I don't really get much off the vape and the bong makes me cough like fuck n I don't enjoy it. edibles take to much planning lol 

• Like 2

@craigfjyp hi there bud, my mrs has brought me them unbleached zig zags they were alright, 3 packs for a pound, but I don't get them any more as I kept trying to count how many were in there, and am convinced there is only 25, mainly ocb's the big packets with the cardboard for roach.

Happy Sunday peeps:smokin:Jj.

• Like 2

I make mix of weed and rolling baccy 50/50 then I roll little one skinners with a swan filter in the end. I have 10 -12 a day :)

I used to smoke blue kingsize with cardboard roach filled 60/40 weed/fag baccy mix but I got mouth cancer, hence the little joints now.

• Like 1

I fill a large raw with as much weed as physically possible, flop the smallest roach I can in it (so it don't take up room that weed could inhabit) then struggle for a bit getting it rolled, but its well worth it, or, il fill my pipe to bursting point and hope I don't spill any before I get at the bugger with a lighter! :pugwash:

dj...

1 minute ago, *DJ* said:

il fill my pipe to bursting point

I hope that's a proper clay pipe and not one of these modern pretend landlubber ones.............:wassnnme:

lol

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

@craigfjyp hi there bud, my mrs has brought me them unbleached zig zags they were alright, 3 packs for a pound, but I don't get them any more as I kept trying to count how many were in there, and am convinced there is only 25, mainly ocb's the big packets with the cardboard for roach.

Happy Sunday peeps:smokin:Jj.

you could be right mate, iv never tried counting them before but I think the normal king size packets only have 30 in them so its not to much of a difference, I also noticed you never get that horrible burning paper taste/smell you get with the bleached type skins.....

• Like 1