Is this freebie seed from HSO?

Satchitananda

I got a free seed from Attitude a while ago and on the little zip-lock back it has a sticker which says "Humboldt Seed - Green Crack - Fem" it must be that they didn't have room to type association or something I reckon?

There isn't another breeder called just Humboldt Seed is there?

• Like 1

I can say with 99% certainty that this is our green crack via an "attitude promotion"

Attitude have 2 Humboldt seed banks listed as far as I can see and  both are us :) . 1 are our feminized strains the other our regular line :yep:

This is our "green crack" in feminized form  :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, ananda said:

I think it has to be HSO. Cool. :yep: 

eta

I meant "organisation" not "association" in the OP, lol.

its a nice smoke mate, its worth doing if you have the space....

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Nearly two years later and I have germinated this seed, lol. For the first time ever I have started a seed in compost rather than the tissue method and it only took a few days for it to break the surface. :) 

• Like 2

On 14/06/2019 at 11:03 PM, ananda said:

Nearly two years later and I have germinated this seed, lol. For the first time ever I have started a seed in compost rather than the tissue method and it only took a few days for it to break the surface. :) 

Yay, about time mate lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

green crack puts me on my back. lol. but seriously for some reason when i smoke that, even if its stronger than it i cant move or find the floor the room spins i have to hug something and wait for the seasickness to stop lol. and also with most strains i dont feel it for a while like cos of my RAD it seems to have to break through that before i feel it but this just instantly hit me. i dont know why but it just seems to send gaga lol (normally being stoned to me feels similar to being tipsy off beer)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

green crack puts me on my back. lol. but seriously for some reason when i smoke that, even if its stronger than it i cant move or find the floor the room spins i have to hug something and wait for the seasickness to stop lol. and also with most strains i dont feel it for a while like cos of my RAD it seems to have to break through that before i feel it but this just instantly hit me. i dont know why but it just seems to send gaga lol (normally being stoned to me feels similar to being tipsy off beer)

I hope it does that to me too. :)  I have grown Green Crack by Sickmeds before, wasn't impressed. Lets hope HSO comes through cos I only have a few plants left, I kinda need this to be good.

• Like 1

On 24/06/2019 at 4:13 AM, ananda said:

I hope it does that to me too. :)  I have grown Green Crack by Sickmeds before, wasn't impressed. Lets hope HSO comes through cos I only have a few plants left, I kinda need this to be good.

I think you'll be presently surprise and pleased with our Green Crack mate ;)

I'll drop by your thread :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1