Plants are doing well, from 5 Dedoverde Haze Auto seeds i initially got 2 germed, more a reflection the temperature on my window sill the this time of year than anything else i think. Anyway, 2 germed, and were put in 11l pots at about two weeks old. The others were discarded, to be thrown in the compost bin at a later date. I also put 3x Victory Seeds Bubblegum Pro+ of which only one germed and a Kalashnikov Moscow Blueberry which shot up (used to the cold?). So now i had 4 autos and a plan was hatched, 4x 11l pots in a 2' x 2' tent, under a Viparspectra 300, job did. So after 3 weeks i got around to putting the disguarded pots in the compost bin and noticed one had half germinated, a pair of baby leaves poking out of some bone dry compost. I gave it a soaking and put it in the warmth of the main tent. Next day i had an inch tall seedling, a week later and i still had a inch tall seedling. Another week pasted and it had grown about half an inch. Now i've had plenty of runty seedlings and if they've got a grow tip, they'll usually grow out of it especially with the encouragement of potting them on. So i potted it up into a 2ltr pot and it's really come on.ln the next day or so I'll put it in a proper size pot.

• Like 2

The Em Dog are in 2l pots, waiting to be potted on. I figure about 3 weeks before they go 12/12. The little Dedoverde will have to go 12/12, 4 plants should squeeze into a 2x2, 5 won't! 

• Like 2

hi mate, your at the same stage as me sort of with your dr greenthumbs em dog's. 

mine are in 2 liter square pots of soil in my grow drobe waiting on the tent to be empty. they are looking real healthy with a nice funky stink when rubbed. 

about 2 foot tall including pot hight. i fimed the top node twice now. 

i will prob's veg mine for a good 4 weeks in the dr120 tent under the 600w duel spec hps. take clones and then flip them to 12/12. 

il be watching in on your em dog mate, i bet that seedling you have found late grown,will probly turn into a beast :smokin:

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the low germination rates with our Dedoverde Haze Auto , the windowsill most definitely could have played apart in the slow/lack of germination :yep: they do like a nice humid environment and with the colder weather creeping in maybe not the best choice :yep:

In a more positive note now the Dedoverde Haze Auto are potted up and user the 300w led we should see some nice growth  :bong:

Any chance of a picture update when you get the time to check progress on these autos?

Things do sound to be going well and as usual thank you for taking the time to update your HSO adventure and I'll pop back in on the next update mate  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

@HSO-Mark

I'll add some pics as soon as I can, at the moment I'm a PSU short of a PC! That said I've just bought a brand new secondhand laptop on fleabay just to sort some pics, (can I claim it on expenses?) lol

Edited by Muppet
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Above is one of the Dedoverde Haze Autos, 'bout 7 1/2 weeks? Of the other two DHA, the one which took forever to germ' is still quite small but just started to flower. The other just started flowering 3-4 days ago, no way it'll  be finishing in the 10 weeks it says on the packet but should be a good size.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, in the last 24hrs the most advanced Dedoverde has decided to turn yellow, i had a look with a wee 'scope and the thrich's are about 80% amber, which has surprised me as 2 days ago they were mostly chrystal wit

• Like 1

The gallery shots look great mate :) and that finish line is approaching fast  :yep:

You can see the leaves starting to yellow up and the buds are swelling up a treat :)

Keep up the great work and thank you for the continued updates much appreciated brother!

Will be back in on the next update to check progress out  :bong:

Happy New year mate :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• 1 month later...

Well, the Dedoverde Haze Auto's have been chopped and mostly smoked! I'm not big on smoke reports but it starts with a hint of haze and tons of sugary sweetness. Not outragously strong but quite a nice smoke. So, here's the little one that took forever to germ at 10 weeks old.

large.5a7945b8c4187_dha3(Large).jpg.494c

large.5a7945b6bbc87_P1060764(Large).jpg.

• Like 2

Right i'll post some piccies of the last one as soon as i remember where i put my camera, damn my feeble attempts at being tidy!

• Like 1

Thanks for dropping in and for the pre harvest shots of the Dedoverde Haze Auto,s . From the pictures they looked to have developed to a really nice size with more focus on a central cola structure  :yep: with very few side branches :)

Would love to see how the other one did mate :yep: when you find your camera lol

Us smokers sure do lose stuff lol

Thanks for the pre harvest shots and brief write up really appreciated my friend!

Will look out for the remaining Dedoverde Haze Auto shots :yep:

Until then thanks for the update and I hope you enjoy the end product as in reality this is all that counts  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..