1 Month Warning For Diary Completion!

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all :bong:

As this year's grow season is drawing to an end. I thought it correct to give a 

1 Month Warning For Diary Completion  :bong:

All outdoor grow diaries must be finished by November the 15th and then we will set about the task of choosing the top 3 Dinafem 2017 outdoor grow diary,s :)

We are just having the RooR bongs made and as soon as we get them in the office I will get them up so the competitors can see the prizes. Actually I'm white excited to see how this year's turned out  :)

This has been a strange season but still we gave seen some nice Dinafem ladies in the great outdoors and the task of judging these diary,s is not going to be easy  :bong:

Good luck to everyone and thank you to all that participated this year it's been a blast so far :)

Looking forward to seeing how this ends ;)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

@HazeworksCorrect brother 1 week warning for the 2017 best outdoor grow thread competition  :)

Winners will be announced late November to early December as I want some office input into the winners :bong:

Been a decent season. Not the best weather wise but still some great outdoor grows :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 2

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark tbh I haven't a clue exactly when I'll be chopping the Original Amn, she's not going mouldy yet, and I'm keeping daytime temps above 20 with at least 7hrs of quality light..

If it makes things easier for you, I don't mind if you judge mine as work in progress.

• Like 1

@mokka As you need a little more time mate we will extend the deadline for the 2017 best outdoor grow thread competition to November the 30th :)

This will give us a little time to go through all threads and winners will be announced the first week of December  :)

All being well winners should get there prizes just in time for Xmas  :)

I hope this is ok with all taking part :)

Some great outdoor grows this season and not going to be easy to pick the 3 winners :bong: but going to be fun :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3