reccomend something please

monstaa

Hi sweetseeds, i used to be a member here a few years ago (weedmonsta) and took part in a few of your diary comps i think i grew most of your strains back then when you first started up...... i got some good results growing indoors :) i lost my collection unfortunately :( i have been out of the loop a while so im looking for a recommendation for something in your auto lineup that will do well outdoors for next summer, they must be quite quick, and not too huge/pungent smelling so they dont get discovered but would like a nice yield and fruity tasting, what could you recommend for me please.

/\/\

• Like 3

Auto killer kush I imagine would be best. Auto ice cool sounds good and might do well outdoor because the buds don't get really dense so not as prone to rot.

• Like 3

cream manderin auto mate. well nice they are. big buds too. :yinyang:

good to see you back on the boards bro. 

i was away from here for a good few years. been back online about 2 months. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

thanks smokie buddy, is it anything like the cream caramel? that was one of my favourites

• Like 2

yeah mate its simular to the caramels,but with a nice orange taste to make it even better. i know how you like your fruity smokes so thought of that strait away mate. 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

You grown them outdoors?.. 3 month old....auto$ are shit get some f1s instead 

large.DSC02759.JPG

• Like 1

i thought that they might have made them better for outdoors by now... i cant have anything too long term... looks like ill be buying still

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Key4 said:

@monstaa 

Better off asking in the gg forums.

not meaning to sound rude, i was hoping for an answer/recommendation from namkha or one of the other ss guys, but thanks for your input :yep:

• Like 2

I don't like autos either but I've seen some stunning plants though. Things have gotten better for outdoor growers mate. There's loads to grow, I wouldn't think too much about what to grow tbh but where to grow.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, monstaa said:

not meaning to sound rude, i was hoping for an answer/recommendation from namkha or one of the other ss guys, but thanks for your input :yep:

But i doubt they have ever grown autos outdoors in the uk, so a recommendation from them would be based on info from growers on here anyway :) 

• Like 1

Maybe take a look in the random guerrilla photos thread in the GG section mate. You'll see some good ones in there for sure.

• Like 1

Hey... weedmonsta :D Of course we remember you :yep:

If autos I would advice Cream Mandarine Auto, Green Poison Auto or Crystal Candy Auto.

If photoperiod dependent I would go with any of the F1 Fast Version strains so that you can harvest early in late August or in the first half of September. My favourite are Green Poison F1 FV and Killer Kush F1 FV.

See you around mate. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2