Critical + 2.0 - Strawberry Amnesia - DWC Grow

Crentz

1 minute ago, Crentz said:

@Dinafem-Mark It was two Migro 100's mate so I fell quite a bit short of 1 gram per watt, I think I pushed this plant as far as it could go though. 

It's a shame the clones didn't work out or I'd be harvesting two plants from these lights:yep:

Yeah a truenorthernlighting 240 watt panel against two Migro 100's at 107 watts each;)

Thanks for that clarification mate.

I do think with the correct strain say critical cheese. Vegged for 6-8 weeks(2 plants) 1g/watt is easily doable from what I've seen.

With LED I have zero knowledge but if you got over 100g from 1 plant if the correct strains and conditions are met that magic (G/W) would be easy ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark Yeah 100% mate, I think I could pull a gram per watt with the truenorthernlighting fixture and a little bit more with the Migro's:yep:

Really happy with how the buds turned out but a bit let down on final yield, saying that just over 4.5 ounces is not bad for one plant;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Alright there @Crentz

Well that was an interesting read :hippy:

That picture of the Remo looks solid as a rock top job mate :yep: deffo on my to grow list, 

There is so many choices now for great seeds from Dinafem and Hso, I’ll get through them all eventually  :rofl:

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

@Crentz A couple of beautiful looking dry bud shots of our Remo Chemo  :yep:

Looks like pure fire to me :bong:

Enjoy brother  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 30/07/2018 at 8:52 AM, Jibba jabba said:

There is so many choices now for great seeds from Dinafem and Hso, I’ll get through them all eventually  :rofl:

That's the plan my friend lol

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba Thanks mate,

Yeah they are rock solid nugs, even the lower buds:yep:

The smoke is really tasty and very relaxing, doesn't get the mind racing either:yes:

I found a fully formed seed on one of the buds which is weird as there's no other signs anywhere else of seed development, I'll grow that seed out again to see what we get:D

@Dinafem-Mark It sure is mate, I'm enjoying it;)

Not much activity in the other dairy, I think people have lost interest because they never got their seeds?

• Like 2

On 01/08/2018 at 9:02 PM, Crentz said:

Not much activity in the other dairy, I think people have lost interest because they never got their seeds?

In the HSO tester thread @Crentz?

If so I'm working on it mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

In the HSO tester thread @Crentz?

If so I'm working on it mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

I know you are mate, must be a major pain in the ass at this stage:yep:

• Like 1

Just now, Crentz said:

I know you are mate, must be a major pain in the ass at this stage:yep:

I was warned it could take time lol but I never thought 3 months later members would still be waiting. I'm going to get this sorted if it's the last thing I do lol

I feel really bad because it was me that brought this idea up and to not deliver makes me feel bad as I know many of you have planned your grows around these new strains and I failed my end, but I'm still going to get this sorted if I have to fly to Humboldt and send myself  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Crentz I hope so brother I really do. If not, I did try my best :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

That’s all you could do mate:yep:

• Like 1