Strawberry Amnesia, Dinachem & Moby Dick

Smokebelch

I have been busy planning my next grow and so far I have been pleased with the Dinafem plants I am currently flowering so I thought I would try some of the longer flowering strains. I have opted for Strawberry Amnesia, Dinachem and Moby Dick as they are advertised as 70 to 75 days.

They will be part of a 9 plant multi strain seed plant grow which will include Cheese Wreck and BLZ Bud from Seedism and Blue Dream, Amhurst Sour Diesel and Chemdawg from Humboldt Seed Organisation. I will also have a cutting of Sannies Sugar Punch from a seed plant that I am flowering out now, it's really sativa looking so would be ideal for 10 to 11 week flower period  which is what I am planning for this grow.

I have took a few photos of the seedlings and I have quite an interesting bunch. The Moby Dick  has sprouted 2 plants from one seed and the Dinachem has a mutant massive leaf that pushed the 2 starter leaves to one side. I have never seen it before but the 2 smaller leaves look to be normal so hopefully it will be ok. The Strawberry Amnesia has been really slow to germinate but it's just about up now.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark Can you move this to the diary section please dude, lol I am having a nightmare this morning.

once it's moved I will post up he photos. Thanks

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

I will have to same either @Joolz or @Owderbto see if they can move the thread mate as I can not do this.  I take it you want it putting in this section?

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/269-dinafem-seeds-2017-2018-grow-diaries/

I'm sure one if the admin will assist :)

Thank you for starting another Dinafem grow, you already have a lot on so adding these to the mix is certainly going to make things interesting :)

Needless to say I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest also thank you for taking the time and dedication to documenting your grow on UK420 ;)

I have hidden the other post as asked and I'm sure admin will be along when time allows to move the thread for you :)

Will be back in on the next update mate :)

Until then :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark cheers for that dude, I was wrecked this morning and made a right mess of things lol hopefully they can move it from here to tha diary thread that you have linked above.

Yeah I am taking on a lot this growing season, this is the second of 3 grows I have planned the third of which will be 3 Killer Skunk and 3 Wonder Kush as these are the 2 keeper strains I found that I can't do without. And then 3 of something else, I may plant some subby regs and also if I like the PAK I will probably flower that out too. Busy times ahead.

Anyway back to now. 

large.IMG_4055.JPG.a862f20fbdfd95aa513c3

Here is a shot of my Moby Dick Twins, 2 plants from 1 seed. A first for me.

large.IMG_4447.JPG.2dace47f41e4ff08bc987

large.IMG_4446.JPG.1eefd5b300c926dd879a3

And here is my odd looking Dinachem, The 2 newest leaves look fine so I am going to stick with it.

large.IMG_4448.JPG.967ddb650b6046e3f5863

large.IMG_4449.JPG.62bff639023d7fe67f964

And here is is the Strawberry Amnesia, the seeds of this strain are tiny, some of the smallest I have ever seen. She took her time but is now up and growing.

large.IMG_4445.JPG.ac1619aad4619958ccde4

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

Nice to see the twins up and clearly doing well  ;)

You do have a lot on which makes it even more fun :)

Thank you for taking the time to update your thread mate. Things look to be progressing well and I'm sure we will get the thread moved in no time :)

Until the next update mate things look great :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

@Dinafem-MarkI was looking for the diary I did with the big 5oz Strawberry Ammy to link to another thread on the forum and I am sure this was that diary, it’s was a lot bigger than this. Any idea where the rest of it has gone dude? It’s a shame it’s dissapeard.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Joolz Any idea my friend? As to why the threads have disappeared? 

no idea, we don't touch anything in the breeders support forums, the only people that do are those with mod rights and thats you lol

I've checked the moderation history for this section and apart from a couple of threads that you've unpublished/hidden nothing has been deleted

• Like 2

@Smokebelch I'm sure this thread had more content mate, it's not like one of your thread to only have a handful of posts. 

Very strange as I remember the thread. Let me have a look to see if it was in another section  :yep:

Got to be somewhere brother  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1