Black D.O.G. and 707 Truthband

cocopips

They are certainly going to love you for the extra medium to spread those roots out mate and good call on upping the nutrient feed :)

The plants are all looking very nice indeed and now extra feed is available we will see them green up in no time :)

Some very happy, healthy plants just what we like to see :)

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to update your HSO adventure and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great!

Until next time mate  :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Week 6

Been in these 3ltr deep pots for 2 weeks now and recovered after being topped.

The black dog on the left are a bit bigger than the truthband on the right. 

One more week then into 11ltr final pots and under hps in the flower tent 

large.20171124_095409-1632x1224.jpg

Have a good weekend

• Like 7

They have bounced back from the topping and transplanting really well mate :yep:

Another week of veg, repot and bloom  :) Going to get crazy in here and fast  :yep:

Coming along great and thank you for taking the time to update  :bong:

Will be back in in the next one mate  :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

7 weeks and 3 days in veg, all been potted into 11ltr final pots and topped once more, all sharing one tent under 600w mh but will split them up in a couple of weeks and have the 4 dogs in one tent and 4 truthbands in the other tent.

Not much to report other than they doing great, smelling fantastic and really looking forward to flip in a couple of weeks.

Truthband are back row and left middle. Black dog are front row and right middle.

large.20171204_094352-1632x1224.jpg

Cheers peeps 

• Like 7

They are definitely going to appreciate the potting up and extra medium also topping at the same time to reduce stress :yep: good call mate :)

Give them 7-10 days to get a custom to there new homes, put them into individual tents with there own light and let the fun begin  :yep:

Looking great so far and thank you for the thread update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 3

Hi mate, 

been a while. Thought I'd drop in and say ello. 

All looking as tidy as ever mate. 

Good of luck with the next bit :yep:

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 3

Aup mate hows it going? Yea not a great deal to report really, they seem to take an age to get where we are now but the most exciting part is coming now.

Congrats on the RGS comp mate, looking forward to doing another one next year all being well.

Atb mate

• Like 3

Looking good mate. Love the shape of your scrog net, I'm starting to think I could do with one like yours! I've got an interesting combination of strains under mine, it's quite the challenge.

not long now and you will have flowers from your humboldts mate. 

i have mine in my veg drobe till my tents empty in a couple of weeks. then il be joining the grow show with 2 dr greenthumbs em dogs and 2 amherst sour d's. :yinyang:

i am going to be watching with interest as i am thinking of putting a scrog net over mine in my dr120 tent. thinking of making my own out of either wire mesh, like you have used. 

or il knock up a timber frame and use curtain eye hooks and make a scrog net out of string. 

all the best with your humboldt scrog. :smoke:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

:yinyang:

i am going to be watching with interest as i am thinking of putting a scrog net over mine in my dr120 tent. thinking of making my own out of either wire mesh, like you have used. 

or il knock up a timber frame and use curtain eye hooks and make a scrog net out of string. :smoke:

I've made a timber framed scrog net for my 120x120 tent, with eye hooks and string. Got 2 HSO strains under them now, two weeks into 12/12. Check out my dairy smokie!

Thanks guys, i got the netting from wilkos, it was 50cm wide so i had to tie them together but you can get the 1m wide stuff for a bit more.

I use it as sort of scrogg and support, i say sort of cos i only tuck the plant under when i flip, for a week or two depending on stretch, i set the light at 2ft from screen and after stretch let the plant grow into the sweet spot. 

@SevernValleySavant it does really come in handy doing more than one strain as it keeps things more level, just tuck the stretchy ones under for longer, 

Heres a pic of it with 3 gorilla haze under itlarge.20170825_095932-1632x1224.jpg

• Like 4

looking good them gorilla hazes bro. mine are getting fat furry buggers too. :smokin:

im going to use the same mesh as you i think, and cut out 4 square's to make each square hole bigger as these g/hazes grow well fat. il be sorting out my scrog net for my next run deffo. 

• Like 3