Killer kush fv yield info ?

agro

Hi folks I will be going to pick new seeds in the next week    . Think it will be killer kush fv.  Still deciding 

Was wondering what's the best fast version for  yield + knock out stone

thanks  

Edited by agro
  • Like 2

My last KK run came out really well, decent sized buds, a good weigh in on them also.  Really sticky and certainly hits the spot in no time.

I am doing a 2nd run with 3 of them now, just in veg and LST them to really maximise the yield.

KK will be one of my New Year smokes and I can't wait ;)

• Like 3

just finished some KK , its very very potent , not a soaring high , but if ya want something to knock you on yer arse .. its right up there with the strongest indies ... yield is good also , very sticky and finishes pretty fast .... nothing not to like really 

• Like 3

I haven't smoked any yet as it's still drying but I did 4 outdoor and they grew really well and seems nice and smelly. Can see it being good indoor definitely seems a good strain

• Like 2

1 hour ago, indicatoker420 said:

I haven't smoked any yet as it's still drying but I did 4 outdoor and they grew really well and seems nice and smelly. Can see it being good indoor definitely seems a good strain

its fuckin strong mate , the kind that you smoke in the evening and wake up stoned in the morning ... all good , I would deffo grow again 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...