Present through the post!

Badbadger

Hey 420,

Having missed the postman on Tuesday I had to reschedule a delivery for today with absolutely no idea what it was or who it was from.

My Wife thought I'd done some more late night shopping again,I admit I do do that and forget occasionally lol

Anyway the postman comes today with a little packet that I opened up to find a pack of Fire99 and a pack of Gorilla Haze that @panikhad sent as a complete surprise and a happy one to!

I had issues with my f99's but the bits I tried tasted delicious and gave both my Wife and I monsterous laughter fits  before helping us drift away to other realms lol

The Gorilla Haze has been the most effective pain relief I've had so far and I mean total pain relief from my flash Migraines to the pain from my Ankles that are smashed beyond repair and a ruined Knee which gives me massive amounts of pain everyday.

All of them were improved vastly and I don't say that lightly as some of my conditions are serious and have to be respected.

I wouldn't say it gave me the get up and go of others but it's a Haze and it Hazed me right out lol

Thanks again to Panik for his generosity and the smoke report will be in soon as will the condensed diary of the Lemonade OG he gave me that smells like a sweet,zesty Lemsip already only 10 days Into flower.

Respect to RGS!

• Like 5

yeah panik seems a good dude . i have never met him , but he sorted me out the fire 99 and gorilla haze to do a diary

looking spot on they are. and the g haze smells nice and they ain't in flower yet. 

glad to here the gorilla haze is sorting out your pain badbadger mate. all the best bro. :yinyang:

here's to the gorilla smokes :oldtoker:

• Like 2

@smokie1 b c f cyeah todays ones were an extra  bonus for being dead handsome!

Once that Gorilla Haze has cured a while it will give you a solid lesson in chhhiiiillllllllll and no matter what fun you get up to on a night a fat smoke of G'Haze will leave you completely unable to recall any of it the next morning,my wife smokes it alot hehe.

The fire99 is a real nice smoke with flavours to die for and a hit that left us chuckling like school kids.

Good luck with it you'll enjoy both strains.

• Like 4