Cream of the Crop - September 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop September 2017  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 163rd Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31sth of October, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a 12 month subscription to UK420 and 2 packs of subbie seeds

Good luck to all those selected this month
Joolz

Road_Runner -  Pineapple Cross

Pineapple-Cross.jpg

cocopips - Gorilla Haze

large.20170908_100816-1224x1632.jpg.924f

j2o - Royal Kush

large.DSCF4816-min.JPG.00c23d7bbd0c3470a

Bubbles Depot -Dolato

large.1-1.jpg.d86cda1bd2420d1c4006b00a14

Ital - Smile

large.59b7a945182e8_Smilin.JPG.6e2cd8074

Killer Kush - Badbadger

large.3.JPEG.01e2e59fa64e8350efdfd999286

Malagueno - Blue Kush

large.GROW-6566.jpg.a20412e747a4711c17f6

tigseyjnr - Pineapple Express
large.PEbuds.JPG.89cd29388bc64dfd01c72e2

ratdog - Cheesekiller

large.59be5c587ceb6_cheesekiller5.jpg.a8

@Road_Runner  @cocopips @j2o  @Bubbles Depot  @Ital  @Badbadger  @Malagueno  @tigseyjnr  @ratdog

• Like 23

Wow, so pleased for the nomination guys, thanks! :) 

Malagueno - Blue Kush  for me this time, but they are all great pics, tough month to be in 

• Like 2

Usually one person takes the lead and its a bit boring but it looks balanced this month. Looking forward to seeing who wins this one. :) 

Its an honour gentlemen.

Thanks for the nomination guys.It's actually my second overall but I was so embarrassed by that straggly bud I asked Joolz to pull it lollol

But this time I'll stand by my Kush it's a beauty but I can see at least 2 I'd pick over mine.

@cocopips my G'Haze are an exact replica of yours but have you smoked any yet? Mine gives me a 30 second or 3 sentence Goldfish memory that leaves you gaping into fresh air mid conversation lol

should be called "Crazy Haze"

Good luck to all the noms,top work fellas.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 1

Yea its quite a nice smoke mate, nice citrus blast with a good kick to it too. 

Im so chuffed to be in the comp at all i feel like a winner already so thanks and thanks for who ever voted me they all look stunning

• Like 1