California Love.

ditchthedealer

Right then, sometime last week after kindly receiving Mango Sapphire and Pineapple Skunk from @HSO-Mark in the HSO diary promotion, I couldn't wait and decided to get things going.

My grow rooms are full at the moment, but being that I have some time to spare and being in DWC I have sprouted one of each seed and will grow them into mothers to take cuttings with to allow me to have multiple plants in each tub (I am going to go for 4 of each in modified brummie bubblers to cut down on veg time and get the diary into flower as quick as possible with maximum root size for yield.

Sometime last week.
large.20170927_235945-1328x747.jpg

Today they are in 3l pots which are pretty big for first pot, but being that they will not be potted up and will stay in these pots as mothers they should do fine. They are under a Sunblaster Nanotech 17w T5s each and very soon they will be moved into my mother tent where they will sit under an Omega 2ft 4bulb T5. They will be grown up until I can take about ten cuttings of each minimum just in case so we can have an abundance of cuts to choose from.
large.20171002_140620-1328x747.jpg

Here is the mother room, I had neglected these mothers a bit so they got absolutely butchered last week, they were covering the entire tent and now they are small again to maintain them properly this time. As soon as the newly sprouted are big enough, this will be their home. The plants love these T5s, growth is nice and tight under it and grows pretty fast.
large.20170928_000645-747x1328.jpg

Until next time!

Edited by ditchthedealer
  • Like 6

Nice to see both strains are up and have joined the fun :)

Thank you for getting you diary up so fast mate means a lot :yep:

You have 2 very popular strains and grown out as mothers is a great decision. Let's hope for 2 really nice keepers which will keep you in HSO goodies for many moons :)

Will be along for the ride on this one :)

Thank you for taking the time to document your HSO grow and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Will be back in on the next update until then :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 3

Damn dude loving that trunk on the CM OG mother. Shit looks like you needed a chainsaw to cut through that beast! Good luck with this run, got an eye on that pineapple skunk sounds sweet! 

• Like 3

@HSO-Mark I just couldnt help myself, Im going to be very busy! You got your work cut out too with so many diaries to look at now lol Thanks for popping in, hopefully will do you all at HSO proud!

@Green demon lol She was a monster when I chopped her down, sadly shes not doing to well at the moment, it was down to me though, I was very brutal..... but I had a feeling this may have happened so it was a good job I took plenty of cuttings, I will hold on in there with her a while, but it may be quicker to replace her with one of the many fresh cuttings.

Thanks for the luck, she sounds rather tasty the Pineapple skunk, I'm looking forward to some different flavours.

• Like 3