HSO Black D.O.G @ The House of Freax

@Freax It is going to be hard brother. You had so much loss last year but if needed we are always here :)

Hope things level out brother and send best wishes to the wife :yep:

Chat soon mate 

Mark.

• Like 1

I have to postpone this diary here im afraid.

Life is just fucked up at the moment.

As many of you know we lost our brother on Feb 1st last year.

On Friday morning we discovered that my mother had passed away during the night.

I have a cpl of pics that i will get up here and ill get a cpl more at harvest but until then im gonna take a backseat and try and get some sort of normality back in our lives.

Take care all of you.

Time really is precious, so waste it wisely. :v:

• Like 3

(sorry for pressing the like button) I hope you turn a corner soon @Freax mate

Glad you have your priorities right, get back on track and all the very best to you and the fam.

Take care Brother.

Edited by teehee
  • Like 2

Shit dude sorry mate! I dunno what to say other than my thoughts go out to you and yours. Dunno worry urself about the diary mate

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Freax you have had such a bad year brother and I lack the words. All I can say is sorry and forget about the diary this is the least of your concerns. 

If you need me or if your lady needs a chat you can always reach me and the wife  :yep: her if needed brother.

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Right guys.

Life is really fucked up at the moment but just wanted to post a little about the dog.

As you know i had 2 plants in the system.

When i took them down i seriously thought i was gonna get about 5oz from both plants but was more than surprised when i got 10. It was all little bits and really didnt look like much when i was trimming.

I didnt get any pics sorry, had loads on my mind.

Its a beautiful smoke with a stunning blackberry taste in the background that just seeps through the kush taste nicely.

So far all my mates have classed this as 1 of the best ive done, if not the best.

She definitely is one to be done again and the short flower time makes her even more attractive.

Thanks for all the kind words and comments.

Catch ya all soon

:v:

• Like 3

@Freax considering what's going on my friend thank you for dropping in to give final weights on the black d.o.g. I'm glad they did well mate and your new run should be on there way :yep:

I'm only ever a pm, email or phone call away and will be preying hard over the coming weeks  :bong:

Keep us posted brother  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1