Dutch Passion Auto Colorado Cookies

GreenVision

Hi all.

Thought it about time I grew something from Dutch Passion. Its been quite some time if I'm honest, I've always liked Mazar and I'm sure it was 2014 last time I grew that. Cant be sure, way to many spliffs since then.

But not done a Diary at UK420 with Dutch Passion before so quite pleasing to be starting this one.

I've had these seeds for a little while, got them from Choice in a rush to do when my RDWC arrived but decided to go large and run a SCROG instead. As ya'do.

Dutch Passion - Auto Colorado Cookies:

These will eventually be going into my Alien Hydroponics RDWC Pro under the Dimlux 1000w de's and a pair of 315w CMH. Growers Ark nutrients all the way.

ATM they have literally just gone into soak, I've put 8 in, fingers crossed they all germinate. I usually put in 2 extra and was tempted to put all ten in, but every time I do that I end with 100% germination and don't have the stones to bin two perfectly good autos, so I end with plants hanging out the kitchen cupboards and growing through me mattress.  :rolleyes:

This will be the last grow I do in this house as I am moving, I'm quite sure I will the time to finish it off all things going well.

large.59cb9c022c29d_AutoColoradoCookies.

If any member on the site or @DutchPassionTony knows of anyone that has run these before I would love a little look see if there's a diary floating about.

Will do my very best to keep on top of this one.

Hope everyone is well and taking it easy.

GV.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fragg said:

Best of luck with these mate, like you I fancy running some Dutch Passion beans shortly :oldtoker:

Been too long mate.

Be warned if you do buy some though, I have no idea what that paper on the inside of those tins is made of, but God as my witness its some next level tough stuff. Like a cross between baking paper and Titanium lol 

• Like 2

OK. So as of right now I am sure I have 6 of the 8 seeds that should make it. These germinated very quickly, caught me off guard a little in fact. One night in the kitchen roll and one of the seeds had actually grown an inch and shed its shell..

Just hope they show this enthusiasm now they in the rockwool cubes.

Once I have something green I will get a few pictures and be back with an update on what I got from the 8 seeds.

GV. 

hey greenvision ,im running a few of these ,just germed 2. got one trifoliate seed with 3 rounded first sets of seed leafs. there in my diary. still only babies tho bro:v:

best of luck with them,il keep looking in . 

smokie:smoke:

• Like 1

i know what you meen greenvision on the paper seed holders. made of metal as you say. keeps the beans safe tho. lol 

• Like 1

@smokie1 b c f c Hi mate. At the moment it looks like I have 6 which is fine by me. I tried some Fast Buds GSC auto's over these earlier in the year and they never made it past seedlings. First time in over a decade of growing I have lost an entire batch of seedlings. I even emailed the company, something else I have never done, no reply though. 

So I'm hoping for something good here. I should have chosen these first time round. Are you running a Diary bud?

19 hours ago, Absurdist said:

Took over 100 days to finish

Good god I hope not lol .. I chose autos because I'm moving before the end of the year. 14 weeks is not on for an auto. I saw the 11 week time period on D.P site, but I just thought they were being modest.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 1

never bothered with fast buds,ive heard of them. 

im running some of dutch passions auto colorado cookies,only just popped them tho. 

yeah im doing a diary on paniks stuff. im running the fire 99 and gorilla haze. thanks @panik mate, your a good en. 

there looking bang on. the g haze are taking off sativa stlye. the fire 99 are real short bushy plants, i have one that stinks when rubbed. big fat leafs on her. 

need to pot them up into 5l pots or more asap. 

I'll be watching with interest to see how quickly you can get them finished in an more optimal environment! I think you'll be fine, I'm always slow.

Hey buddy, love the strain choice. Heard some really good things about them. Like you it's been years since I did any dp beans and their autos are something I really could be tempted with. 

I'll be lurking with interest. 

Cheers TD

• 2 months later...

hi g/v how did you get on with these ? 

mine are looking good, real sat dom looking plants in flower. 5 weeks into 12/12 i have 2 in the tent in 11 squares of soil.  i have them in with a load of photo's so had to 12/12 them in the end.:yinyang:

Hey...ive run a single plant indoors and a single plant outdoors of the Colorado Cookies. Both turned out amazing, but the early season outdoors was a cool one and she didnt get very big(26") but she yielded nice throwing 2oz. The indoor one i had my space just crammed with plants in 6L pots, and i lost a bunch of the main cola to mold due to a lack of circulation, but still yanked 89grams from her. Very, very excellent toke on both...i will be revisiting CC sometime!!